Abominable Electronics Pedals and Effects

• Thread starter Blytheryn
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Damn - I just got hands-on with my throne torcher I ordered back during that last big restock, and now on sale? Anyway, I'm surprised they look and feel more solid and high quality than I would have guessed from online pics, so that's welcome, but sadly don't have enough cables at the moment to try it out.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
Damn - I just got hands-on with my throne torcher I ordered back during that last big restock, and now on sale? Anyway, I'm surprised they look and feel more solid and high quality than I would have guessed from online pics, so that's welcome, but sadly don't have enough cables at the moment to try it out.

Did you get one of those glow in the dark ones or just the normal TT?

I plugged mine in again today after a while and damn, just got such good tone. Channel 3 on the Stealth, gain zeroed on the pedal and the high at 3' o clock gave me this insane Dismember tone.

KnightBrolaire

Meth Detal
Reaction score
Man I'm super tempted by the oppressive cult destroyer or the hellmouth. might just get one of those instead of a Throne Torcher..

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So was it artificially "unstocked" to limit the discount to only a select few pedals he's trying to move because they are a bit weaker sales wise?

Not artificially, all but 3 of the less popular pedals had sold out before he announced the sale. IIRC it was about a week after that that he started building the next stock batch. It was his attitude when a couple people asked on Facebook if he was going to restock while the sale was on that was hilarious.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Did you get one of those glow in the dark ones or just the normal TT?

I plugged mine in again today after a while and damn, just got such good tone. Channel 3 on the Stealth, gain zeroed on the pedal and the high at 3' o clock gave me this insane Dismember tone.

One of these:

Actually this style is my favorite one so far. Not that anyone needs more than one of this sort of pedal, but I'm also probably going to get this:

sddefault.jpg

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
One of these:

Actually this style is my favorite one so far. Not that anyone needs more than one of this sort of pedal, but I'm also probably going to get this:

sddefault.jpg

Very cool. I’ve heard good thing about the Wurm too.

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
So was it artificially "unstocked" to limit the discount to only a select few pedals he's trying to move because they are a bit weaker sales wise?
No. He only sells in-stocks now. He just thought his shit was always going to be as in demand as it had been when the books were closed.

slim231990

Areola51
Reaction score
View attachment IMG_7148.jpg

Yea... I have an abominable addiction.:lol:

AE is having people send in pics of their pedals for a calendar they're putting together, so I figured I'd share my collection. These pedals are awesome! They are just as crazy sounding as they are looking.👹 My personal favorite is the Hellmouth.

I used digital multi effects units for years, but when covid hit hard in 2020 I decided I needed some more guitar toys.:shred: I ended up getting the pedal bug and couldn't be happier because these things are fun as HELL. Well.... gonna go back to giving these little guys titty twisters on my never ending chase of the TONE DRAGON.🐲

Latest posts

')