Abominable Electronics Pedals and Effects

• Thread starter Blytheryn
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
Hey dudes,

From what I've seen there isn't a lot on these pedals that have piqued my curiosity recently. I like a lot of his designs, and the little I have heard from the demos I've seen. Prices seems very fair for the most part, unlike some other boutique brands. I have a Hate Stomper on the way, and hopefully a Throne Torcher some time this Summer.

Do you guys have any, if so, what do you think of them? I'd love to hear some demos, and opinions.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ArtDecade

Way Cool Jr
Reaction score
I just noticed that his store is getting a revamp. Maybe he has some new ideas on the way!

MetalThrasher

Thrash & Burn
Reaction score
I have a Hellmouth from them and I love it! Really like the idea of having a TS/808 mode in one pedal. No complaints at all. The only thing is you just have to be patient with them. It usually takes about 2 to 3 months to get your pedal once you place your order.

dimebagfan01

Crunch Berry
Reaction score
I had the Unholy Grail for a while and while it didn't exactly do what I wanted, it was a cool pedal. The build quality was top notch, the delay was very versatile, and the boost was dirty but definitely usable depending on the context. If you're looking for a delay + clean boost, look elsewhere, but I can only say positive things about the quality of the pedal and the company. I really want my bass player to try one of the Don't Shred On Me Deluxe pedals, those look sick!

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
I had the Unholy Grail for a while and while it didn't exactly do what I wanted, it was a cool pedal. The build quality was top notch, the delay was very versatile, and the boost was dirty but definitely usable depending on the context. If you're looking for a delay + clean boost, look elsewhere, but I can only say positive things about the quality of the pedal and the company. I really want my bass player to try one of the Don't Shred On Me Deluxe pedals, those look sick!

Hellmouth and Don't Shred on Me are easily on my to buy list. I really dig the pedals aesthetically as well. Very cool designs, done by a local tattoo artist. I lucked out in finding a 2nd gen. Throne Torcher with a glow in the dark enclosure. One of four made. I'll make some YouTube demos when both my Hate Stomper and TT arrive.

kevdes93

Sassy
Reaction score
I had a cenote reverb/fuzz combo that was neat, I also had a hellmouth which was real cool. I'd never buy one new though, I personally don't see a reason to wait months for an HM2/muff/rat/tubescreamer, but hey they look cool which is what matters right?

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
I had a cenote reverb/fuzz combo that was neat, I also had a hellmouth which was real cool. I'd never buy one new though, I personally don't see a reason to wait months for an HM2/muff/rat/tubescreamer, but hey they look cool which is what matters right?
Yeah, I feel you on that for sure. When he reopens shop he's just going to release pedals in batches that will ship immediately. So that's when I'll snag my Hellmouth.

Aso

Single Hum Zealot
Reaction score
I got several of his pedals but you do have to be patient to get one.
AE%20Pedals_zpsshwkbojz.jpg

KnightBrolaire

Pickup Connoisseur
Reaction score
damn those graphics are cool, especially the throne torcher. What's the white one above the throne torcher?

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
I got several of his pedals but you do have to be patient to get one.
Dude what's that thing next to the Hate Stomper? Also, how do you like the Hate Stomper? I got it for the sake of being a transparentish boost in front of my 5153.

Aso

Single Hum Zealot
Reaction score

metaljohn

SS's Only Dick Butt
Reaction score
I have the Throne Torcher, Hellmouth, and the Don't Shred On Me Deluxe. I can't recommend them enough. The Demon Lung and Oppressive Cult Destroyer are next on my list.

downburst82

Reaction score
Interesting stuff for sure! They sound good in the demos I've watches. The graphics are a little over the top but thats totally just me, they are well done and I can see them being right up other peoples alley.

Anyone have any gutshots? Thats the part of pedals that interests me most these days.

Blytheryn

Musical Adam West
Reaction score
Interesting stuff for sure! They sound good in the demos I've watches. The graphics are a little over the top but thats totally just me, they are well done and I can see them being right up other peoples alley.

Anyone have any gutshots? Thats the part of pedals that interests me most these days.
There are always some on his Instagram and Facebook pages.

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
I have a Hellmouth from them and I love it! Really like the idea of having a TS/808 mode in one pedal. No complaints at all. The only thing is you just have to be patient with them. It usually takes about 2 to 3 months to get your pedal once you place your order.
I'm sure the stuff is nice, but by that point, I'd probably have moved onto wanting something else. No offense to Abominable.

Latest posts

')