Abortion is an absolute no-no.. but if your kids misbehave.. kill them!

• Thread starter Syrinx
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Syrinx

Reaction score
Republican encourages death penalty for 'rebellious children' - Wilmington Elections 2012 | Examiner.com

The Republican party is quite strict in their opposition to abortion. One Republican, however, seems to think that while it's wrong to kill unborn children, it's quite alright to kill children after they have been born. Charlie Fuqua, the Republican candidate for the House of Representatives in Arkansas, wrote a book in which he called for expelling all Muslims from the United States and supports the death penalty for children.

"God's Law - The Only Political Solution", the book by Fuqua self-published in April of 2012, is available on Amazon.com for $2.99 and claims that it helps explain the Conservative philosophy with "biblical teachings and principles". Discussions ranged from man's "basic sinful nature" to the killing of "rebellious children".

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Trespass

AEADGBEA
Reaction score
I have no problem with the core idea of conservatives. I get it: Respect the tradition and founding values of a country. Be "conservative" with the use of funds, recognize the potential threats to national independence and financial infrastructure etc.

But when your members and voter base are almost entirely parody-level backwards thinking, critical thought, 0 research driven people, you lose all credibility as a party. Especially when your policy and motions are filled to the core with logical fallacy and highly protectionist ideas.

Now I'm not American - But for some reason, my country seems to covet what clearly doesn't work down there (bizarrely enough).

BlindingLight7

Needs moar Gear.....
Reaction score
>Crazy Republican Says Something Stupid
>Obviously that means all republicans think the same.

I hate this forum + politics, go die

The Reverend

GHETTO KING OF SWAG
Reaction score
If it bugs you that much then don't click the fucking link... no need to be a complete asshat about it.

Take your own advice, and quit being an asshat.

In his defense, there's nothing in the title that hints at pachyderm-hate.

Cdub

Reaction score
If he can't sell the book for more than 3 dollars, the publisher knows nobody's gonna read it

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
He's probably just saying it to sell books. I think that is a bit mental even for a Republican.

>Crazy Republican Says Something Stupid
>Obviously that means all republicans think the same.

I hate this forum + politics, go die

No smoke without fire.

BlindingLight7

Needs moar Gear.....
Reaction score
24027586.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.