About the gf and ex`s thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaKo´s Tethan

Reaction score
some mod close it, and I think because it was old, and have many off topic conversations, so:

want to make a new one??but this time with some rules. like not post NSFW pics, (Or those bikini/underwear pics) makin this a more familiar thread (common, you don`t show some pics to mom, even if your GF is not naked in them)

What you guys think??
I don`t wanna opened and come tomorrow and find a closed thread, so, if somebody have a comment, rule, or a reason to not do that, let me know.:wavey:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Daemoniac

Rivethead Magnate.
Contributor
Reaction score
PM one of the mods and see if they know why the original was closed, then organise it with them maybe? Or maybe it's just not worth the hassle :lol:

Daemoniac

Rivethead Magnate.
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, it might be, but i dunno... To me i'm just not sure it matters that much.

Leave it 6 months then just open a new one :lol:

Bungle

Sir Roger Moore, KBE
Reaction score
That's funny, I was just going to start a thread a new girlfriend/boyfriend thread because I've seen a few gf/bf related threads here and there and I thought, "Why not create one to rule them all?".

Soooo, if you've got a new girl/guy, a new crush, you're after advices (yes, advices!) or you just want to let off some gf/bf related steam, this should be the thread to go for.

Let's make it clear though, let's keep the pics sensible! I don't just mean worksafe, I mean sensible as in "Hey grandma, here's a picture of my new girlfriend". If we keep the pics limited to this kind of thing, I think the thread will stick around for a while.

MaKo´s Tethan

Reaction score
Let's make it clear though, let's keep the pics sensible! I don't just mean worksafe, I mean sensible as in "Hey grandma, here's a picture of my new girlfriend". If we keep the pics limited to this kind of thing, I think the thread will stick around for a while.

great idea, yea, I have some ex pics, that I found somewhere in my HDD, and want to share them, and when I come to off topic, the damn thread was closed.

Variant

Banned
Reaction score
:noplease: Nah, I vote we let it die. It's depressing enough when you guys post nice guitars/gear that not all of us can afford, I don't want to see your hot girlfriends that I don't have either. :lol:

Get back to posting Shermans, PRS's, KxK's, Engls, etc. :squint:

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It got closed for a few reasons, the least of which not being scantly clad underage girls. Worrying about people's safety at work, or even their 'significant other' being recognized is one thing but something that could compromise the site legally is another.

I'm sure some of us have the ability to post sensibly but for the ones who can't, I don't think the mods need another thread to patrol 24/7 (can you say random pics, motivational, etc). :2c:

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It got closed for a few reasons, the least of which not being scantly clad underage girls. Worrying about people's safety at work, or even their 'significant other' being recognized is one thing but something that could compromise the site legally is another.

I'm sure some of us have the ability to post sensibly but for the ones who can't, I don't think the mods need another thread to patrol 24/7 (can you say random pics, motivational, etc). :2c:
:agreed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
')