Accidental NGD.

• Thread starter pondman
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Zhysick

Reaction score
Oh, fuck. The black and the pink PIAs are the only Ibanezeseseses I would buy if I had the money...

You are the master. Pondman for president.

Nag

chugs and screams
Reaction score
HNGD !

By any chance, could you compare the neck on it to the neck on a JEM7V or a regular RG Prestige? I know I hate the neck on the JEM...

pondman

Build Whore.
Contributor
Reaction score
I ain't had time to really play it yet but I've got the day off tomorrow , so I'll take some pics and give my verdict.
I actually wanted the green one but I've changed my mind now I've fondled this one.
It really is a beautiful guitar.

pondman

Build Whore.
Contributor
Reaction score
Here's some more pics. I also had a blast on this today and it didn't disappoint.
There isn't anything I would change on this one apart from the small lonely looking white pearloid jack socket cover on the back.
The neck feels just the same as the Jem and I like the magnetic trem cav cover.
I also didn't like the Pia when it first came out - I thought it looked a bit girly. Well I've gone full circle, this thing is a work of art, I love it.
BTW, being mainly a sit down player these days, I like the extra rounding on the body edges.

DSCN7201.jpg

DSCN7204.jpg

DSCN7206.jpg

DSCN7208.jpg

DSCN7211.jpg

DSCN7212.jpg

DSCN7213.jpg

DSCN7214.jpg

DSCN7215.jpg

Louis Cypher

Reaction score
Pink to make the boys & girls wink! That is an awesome score! 2 huge wins for you with your NGD posts.
Its a stunning guitar but I just can get on with the ornate gold on the pup covers, I wish they were just pink. But thats me
Great pics too btw. Happy NGD mate!

Nag

chugs and screams
Reaction score
If it's got a JEM neck, I'm not getting one. Oh well.

Also pink is a great color, don't care what anyone says. That pink is vibrant and flashy, it's not a washed out pastel color with no personality. I still want a nice flashy pink guitar. Rock it proudly, man.

Adieu

Reaction score
A bit girly?

He literally named it "FYI, I'm totally married to a female woman"

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
The colour doesn't read to me as "girly", it reads to me as sort of "rich" - kinda like how royalty would be associated with purple or something. It's very clearly trying to catch the eye, and succeeding at it, as far as I care.

pondman

Build Whore.
Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't mean the pink was "girly", I meant the whole cosmetic package looked very feminine to me at first.
I love pink guitars and I love this guitar, girly or not.

')