Added /me functionality

• Thread starter Chris
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Pretty simple. Typing / me (no space) will give you:

/me uses the new slash-me stuff.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
/me thinks this works better in the chat room rather than on the boards.

Laren

Symphonic Black Metal!
Reaction score
/me is sweating from a good jamming session :D

Vince

Contributor
Reaction score
/me thinks now you've fucked up the chat.

Chris, now, in the chat, whenever you use the / me command, it shows up for each user as their name. For example, Shannon posted "/ me is going to go smoke", and on my screen it said I was, on Drew's screen it said "Drew is going to go smoke", etc.

you fargin' stinky bastage! :lol:

Regor

Double Edge FTW
Contributor
Reaction score
/me gets the following error everytime he uses his link in IE to get to the main forum page:

Warning: main(./statistic/statistic_spider.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/24/d137667160/htdocs/forum/statistic_counter.php on line 99

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required './statistic/statistic_spider.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /homepages/24/d137667160/htdocs/forum/statistic_counter.php on line 99

/me wishes Chris would fix this.

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
Regor said:
* Regor gets the following error everytime he uses his link in IE to get to the main forum page:

Warning: main(./statistic/statistic_spider.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/24/d137667160/htdocs/forum/statistic_counter.php on line 99

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required './statistic/statistic_spider.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /homepages/24/d137667160/htdocs/forum/statistic_counter.php on line 99

* Regor wishes Chris would fix this.
/me concurs

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Regor said:
* Regor gets the following error everytime he uses his link in IE to get to the main forum page:

* Regor wishes Chris would fix this.

I believe it's fixed.

/me crosses his fingers

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
desertdweller said:
* desertdweller thinks now you've fucked up the chat.

Chris, now, in the chat, whenever you use the / me command, it shows up for each user as their name. For example, Shannon posted "/ me is going to go smoke", and on my screen it said I was, on Drew's screen it said "Drew is going to go smoke", etc.

you fargin' stinky bastage! :lol:

This is going to be a little tricky to fix, as I have to basically write scripting into vbChat to ignore the BBCode.

I'll get to it, most likely I'll just end up replacing vBChat with something that doesn't suck anyway.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Awright, I fixed the chat thing, but (temporarily) had to disable smilies in there.