Adding to the weird dream theme (I Dream of Durero II)

ElRay

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I guess the stress of getting ready for Afghanistan is starting to take it's toll. Here's my addition to the weird dream theme.

Ray's Odd Dream said:
Tom (distressed_romeo) & I were doing spectral analysis on ghost moaning and realized that they sounded so haunting because they use an 11-tone scale and any two ghosts were "Gamelan-tuned" (just slightly out of tune to give that "shimmering effect"). Tom remarked, "Durero should have been here this time, he would have gotten a kick out of it."

This just begs the questions:
  • How many times have Leo, distressed_romeo and I gone on somnambulistic ghost hunts in the past?
  • Why is Leo (who's first name is all over the site) referred to only by his online handle, but DR is referred to by his actual name (Which I think I've seen posted once)?

Ray

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Durero

prototyping...
Contributor
Reaction score
(Hah! THAT's what DR's name is!)

Woah dude, gamelan tuned ghosts! That certainly tweaks my imagination. Some interesting currents in the collective unconscious? :scratch:

Wouldn't it be cool if you could record your dreams into your computer and post them online? DreamTube? I definitely would have gotten a kick out of watching spectral analysis of 11-tone ghost moaning. Must have been Balinese ghosts.

Durero

prototyping...
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah I used to have dreams of ghosts and monsters quite often when I was younger. They were never very menacing though, I seemed to get along with them well enough. :shrug:

Celiak

Reaction score
Dude, don't worry about Organist, it's not as bad as you would testicle. They have some great opium. I'll meet you at the rainbow beer, around robin. Then we can go overs some fly noodle grooves.

')