Aeon Guitars

• Thread starter Aeon Guitars
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

troyguitar

Reaction score
Titan-M8-Koa-Ebony-up-e1296282503483-329x1024.png

intrepidstdobmn1.jpg

20.jpg

I'm thinking it looks closer to the Agile than the Oni, especially with the 4+4 vs 5+3.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Edika

Reaction score
Interesting designs. The f hole and the violin bridge are not my thing but it is a different touch and I am sure some people will appreciate them. Personally I liked the pegasus a lot, especially in carbon fiber. So far your approach seems reasonable and realistic so I am sure a lot of people will be waiting your next move. I would be interested to see prototypes and the reviews of some players. A big factor would also be your pricing in your start.

Also at Holloway: Aeon (century) comes from the Greek Αιών οr Αιώνας.

Dopey Trout

Silly Fishy
Reaction score
I love every one of your designs. Classy but not too ostentatious, very very tasteful. These are in a similar vein to the kind of guitars I plan to build when I get my workshop ready, so I'm all for every one of your designs (and who knows, I may have to order a Gorgon, provided I ever have the money and the prototypes look as good as the mockups :p)

Osiris

Reaction score
I'd be more for a soloist-type superstrat than the satyr. A deeper cut into the upper horn would look way better imo.

Underworld

Reaction score
I think the Satyr looks great! But we need prices and prototypes asap. If you want to send me a prototype for experimentation, I'd be happy to serve :shred:

As starters, I think you will need other axes with less options like the Satyr , guitars that you could built faster at a smaller price. That would interest poor cheap ass customers like me!!! I mean, more "production" stuff, so that you know you can build 5 maple 27" neck at a time and put them in similiar bodied guitars.

Still, craftmanship will be an issue in succeeding or not.

Xodus

Reaction score
Depending on price, I'd be interested in one of the barebones models, but (no offence meant) I'm by default skeptical about new builders. I also have to say that the mockups look amazing, especially the Titan.

')