Aeonian Machine - Searching for Drum Composer (Programmed Drums) - 3 New Demo Parts released!

• Thread starter -Neonblack-
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

-Neonblack-

Blood Moon Studio
Reaction score
Hey guys.

I am searching for someone who enjoys programming drums and would like to compose the drum parts for my songs. A real drummer who can record the drum parts is welcomed as well, of course.

I have uploaded 3 parts and i currently have around 15 parts written in total.
So i/we can arrange it to an EP with around 3 - 5 Songs.

Before listening:
Lower your expectations a bit.
The parts are completely without drums, not double tracked and first take.

Just listen to it and imagine how it is going to sound with your drums, perfect takes, double tracked, mixed and mastered :)

I recommend to stop reading this long text now and listen... then read on if you are interested.

----------------------------- aeonianmachine.bandcamp.com -------------------------

If you can show me songs on which you have programmed the drums would be great.
Even better would be if you take the time to program a part for one or more of my music examples.

To check out some of my finished songs visit neonblackmetal.bandcamp.com and listen to 'Thorns' and 'The Insect Eyed Emperor'.
On these tracks you can also hear my vocal skills. I have improved my mixing skills and everything else since then.

When everything is finished:
I will also invest some time for promotion, create videos for youtube and get the final songs up on Spotify etc.

If you are interested, just write to me and you can ask me every question you have and we can discuss workflow etc.

Looking forward to hear from you.
Aeonian Machine

-Neonblack-

Blood Moon Studio
Reaction score
I came to the conclusion that most people do not want to listen to pre-production parts without drums, double tracking, vocals etc.

Listening to finished songs will be better to judge.

So here is my finished song "The Insect Eyed Emperor"

And the newest one: "Thorns"

Enjoy!

And please contact me if you are interested in writing the drum parts for my new songs.