After the burial Pre-production pt2

• Thread starter BlindingLight7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ironberry

Reaction score
Damn you. I was just about to post this.

But yeah, the ending is torturous. Can't wait for this album.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

paintkilz

Banned
Reaction score
i liked how the singer tells you this is the craziest stuff theyve wrote yet, but he hasnt even been in the band a year.

Philligan

The White-Knuckler
Contributor
Reaction score
I like the dual Orange fullstacks but I can't really make out what heads theyre using

Justin's definitely playing a Carvin of some sort, though I've also heard he dabbles with a Single Rec live sometimes. If you're interested, I heard him say in an interview that he tries to keep it as dry as possible, and just runs straight into the amp, with nothing in the loop.

As far as I know, Trent's still using an Invader, although I'm pretty sure he uses a decent amount of effects.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Justin just picked up an Axe-FX so that may become part of, if not, the live rig.

S-O

t(-.-t)
Reaction score
Moar Axe-FX!!!

Haha, sounds great, I am diggint hese guys more and more, the shreddy parts do it for me, plus the wacky colors.

rareform707

Reaction score
ha, i was actually in this basement today. feels weird seeing it in a pre-production video.
yeah its a Carvin head Justins using, as you have all already figured out. and Trents using an Invader.
as Rick said, Justin has an Axe-FX ultra now. he picked up a Carvin poweramp too. thats going to be his live rig, with this Carvin head and his triple rec for backups.
im the lucky guy who picked off his Mark IV :hbang:

Andii

Reaction score
Western NC in a secret lair high on the mountain
Carvin? That's an interesting choice. The control panel looks lighter than the x100b, which makes it look like the solid state carvin... no way. Maybe he is using the axefx and using the carvin as a poweramp.

rareform707

Reaction score
Carvin? That's an interesting choice. The control panel looks lighter than the x100b, which makes it look like the solid state carvin... no way. Maybe he is using the axefx and using the carvin as a poweramp.
nope its a Carvin tube amp. its a really old model he said hes had it since he was in middle school. probably why it looks unfamiliar :)

AngelVivaldi

Contributor
Reaction score
There wasn't much music in this vid to make a judgment on their new material. I'm sure it's going to fucking slay either way though.

Lasik124

Reaction score
THE END WAS SUCH A TEASE! Haha Cool Video though

TMM

UUDDLRLRBAStart
Reaction score
Not sure what everyone is seeing at the end... just seems like a couple riffs, not anything coherent, yet. Sweet guitars, though.

goherpsNderp

no refutin' rasputen
Reaction score
Not sure what everyone is seeing at the end... just seems like a couple riffs, not anything coherent, yet. Sweet guitars, though.

they were about to jam the full riff all together at once, but purposely cut off the video right before that to piss us off. :noplease:

')