Age Demographic

• Thread starter Leon
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

What age range do you fall in?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sentient

Metal Dog
Contributor
Reaction score
garcia3441 said:
I think I may be the oldest person here. I'm 37(?!?!?!)
I'm 38, and I know I've seen at least 3 others among us that are older than myself...

...And we're not "old", just older than the others. :hbang:

Sentient

Metal Dog
Contributor
Reaction score
Damn... you guys are talking like you don't know what old is... My dad turns 80 this July. Three years ago he decided he wanted to learn to play guitar... Mom got him an acoustic for Christmas, and while he can only do so much on it, the man has picked that instrument up and messed with it every day since then. :metal:

At half his age, I don't feel too damn "old"... And lots of you guys are half my age... :lol:

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
i have longevity in my family. my mom's dad has worked a hard life, was a pack a day smoker until he developed lung cancer. he had his left lung completely removed about 30 years ago. he's in his early 80's, and is still sharp!

i'll consider myself old when i roll over into triple digits :D

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sentient said:
At half his age, I don't feel too damn "old"... And lots of you guys are half my age... :lol:

I didn't say I was old, I was just commenting on the fact that I'm falling apart...

Jason

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Sentient said:
Damn... you guys are talking like you don't know what old is... My dad turns 80 this July. Three years ago he decided he wanted to learn to play guitar... Mom got him an acoustic for Christmas, and while he can only do so much on it, the man has picked that instrument up and messed with it every day since then. :metal:

very weird reading that and thinking about some old man picking up a guitar and struggling with it but enjoying it. gave me the sensation to cry but in a heart felt way:scratch: very cool story tho :agreed:

Drache713

Contributor
Reaction score
19, going on 20. I swear to fucking god I feel like I'm in my 50's a lot of the time, I'm always exhausted and I tend to have every muscle and bone in my body sore and aching...

')