Aghora Live with Allan Holdsworth Trio June 23 24

Aghorasilat

33rd degree
Contributor
Reaction score
Funny...Haslip's usually a pretty decent player. The best bassists he's ever played with would be Jeff Berlin or Skulli Sverison in my mind.

By far man JIMMY JOHNSON. Its an experience to see him with Holdsworth Live. Its like he is on a whole other level than the other bassists.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Tymon

Reaction score
Wow that must have been great! :) Though I can imagine you'd feel a bit out of place playing for a crowd of fusion guys. How did the crowd respond? Were they open for your music?

Aghorasilat

33rd degree
Contributor
Reaction score
Wow that must have been great! :) Though I can imagine you'd feel a bit out of place playing for a crowd of fusion guys. How did the crowd respond? Were they open for your music?

Hi Tymon,

It went very well.

2nd day was best for us but over all the crowd was very into what we did and ofcourse they loved AH.

Peace

Santiago

Ancestor

Contributor
Reaction score
Nice clips. Your tone sounds really good. I always like those whammy warbles you do.

Glad you got to hang with Holdsworth, too.

Aghorasilat

33rd degree
Contributor
Reaction score
Nice clips. Your tone sounds really good. I always like those whammy warbles you do.

Glad you got to hang with Holdsworth, too.

Thanks man. The warbles have ben on vacation lately. Been not using the bar for a while. But I think it may come back. I have to just remember to attache the bars to my guitars at the gigs. Usually we have like no time between setup and playing that we just set up and then play.

The tone is 4 things ( Madison amp, Tube screamer, Carvin gtr & my hands)

Peace

Santiago

')