Aghora Live

• Thread starter Aghorasilat
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Aghorasilat

33rd degree
Contributor
Reaction score
I have a public access show called the 100% Metal Show. The first one is going to finish up in a couple of weeks. Would you like to do an interview with us? We'd be very honored to have you. We can probably do remote, if it's difficult for you to get out this way (Clearwater). Of course, the studio looks better with 3 cameras and all that jive.

robert_larocca1@yahoo.com

Great!

I have to be in Tampa on May 19th for a show maybe we could schedule it the day before or after?

Let me know
Thanks and take care

Santiago Dobles

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Aghorasilat

33rd degree
Contributor
Reaction score
May 19 2007 8:00P
Boomerz Boiler Room Seminole (tampa bay area), Florida

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Im aware of boomerz, i used to work around the corner at seminole music.

Ancestor

Contributor
Reaction score
Great!

I have to be in Tampa on May 19th for a show maybe we could schedule it the day before or after?

Let me know
Thanks and take care

Santiago Dobles

I'm going to the studio tomorrow. I'll see what's happening with the schedule. Probably the day before, if possible. :yesway:

I'm psyched. A lot of people are going to love this. I'll get back to you with definite details tomorrow.

Ancestor

Contributor
Reaction score
Great!

Let me know
Thanks and take care

Santiago Dobles

I have studio time reserved for 4pm-7pm on the 18th. Let me know what kind of questions you want and stuff. It will be awesome. :hbang:

Aghorasilat

33rd degree
Contributor
Reaction score
I have studio time reserved for 4pm-7pm on the 18th. Let me know what kind of questions you want and stuff. It will be awesome. :hbang:

awesome I will need the address of the studio.

The whole band will be with me.

Thanks again

Santiago

Aghorasilat

33rd degree
Contributor
Reaction score
Tomorrow we play with Deicide.

That should be a killer show!

Aghora, Mandrake, Deicide Ralph Santolla rips!

Santiago

Aghorasilat

33rd degree
Contributor
Reaction score
Be sure to post pics!

get-attachment-20.jpg

jacksonplayer

The Fusion Guy!
Contributor
Reaction score
Nice stuff! Hopefully you guys will make it up the East Coast someday so I get to see you play in person.

BTW, how's the Carvin working out? Did you ultimately change the pickups?

Aghorasilat

33rd degree
Contributor
Reaction score
Still have stock PU's on there. I am waiting to get another Carvin so I can slap jerichs Pu's in there I have some of those in My agile and that sounds killer.

Surprisingly the stock PU's for carvin aren't bad i like the bridge. I want to replace the neck... a bit to "Country"
for me.

Ancestor

Contributor
Reaction score
awesome I will need the address of the studio.

The whole band will be with me.

Thanks again

Santiago

It's 333 Chestnut Street in Clearwater. Kinda weird to get there, so you might want to either follow me out or get some directions.

I'd like to figure out in advance how you'd like things to go, and I need to advise you of some things that are specific to public access. Also, if you want to play a song or songs (and there's some technical and legal stuff to go over there). So, if you can email me or a phone call would be better (I have Vonage, so it's free for me to call), that would be very helpful to prepare. I hate surprises! :yesway:

distressed_romeo

F'king ............
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Were you using the Carvin as your sole guitar for that show? Does that mean retuning between songs?

Holy hell, Diana is cute...:wub:

Aghorasilat

33rd degree
Contributor
Reaction score
no i use the Agile 7 for all songs in Ab. Usually we play 1 or 2 songs in Ab every set.

Carvin is tuned to Bb standard.

')