Agile 7 string Floyd Rose

• Thread starter maglor
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

maglor

Reaction score
This guitar looks totaly badass:
interceptorblackflame1.jpg
interceptorblackflame4.jpg
interceptorblackflame3.jpg

http://www.rondomusic.net/interceptor.html
Love that ebony fretboard!!!

Have any of you heard of Rondo Music and Agile Guitars?

This may be a company to keep an eye on.

Heres the guitar I really want:
ab3500bk4.jpg
ab3500bk3.jpg
ab3500bk6.jpg

http://www.rondomusic.net/ab3500.html

28" scale!!!!!
(Hope all those attatchments worked.)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mark. A

gang* 4 lyfe
Contributor
Reaction score
Agile are quite popular on these boards, I know a lot of members bought that Interceptor and most liked it. I think a few still have em (Jerich and Psyhre).

They're a great brand

Cancer

Gazzmask
Reaction score
Yep, for the price, it's hard to beat the feature set, although they do need some TLC.

Jerich

Contributor
Reaction score
I have four and love em' all...for the price and value and content they Kick ass...But lately the quality has went down hill really bad, do not buy the antique violin finnished ones they are out sourced by another company and the quality is really shitty!! EDroz purchased one he could tell you the hell he went through to send it back!... The blue ones are the safest bet!
I never sold any of mine I have sold or given my own "jerich" brand pickups out but never sold one of my Agiles....My most recent one I have covered completely with Black duct tape and i love it!!!
www.myspace.com/jerichblakk

Buzz762

Destroyer of Worlds
Contributor
Reaction score
I really wish I could afford to spend that much right now. The tribal green one is pretty much haunting my dreams.

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
Should sell me one of yours Jerich o-o or know of anyone selling a used black one?

Jerich

Contributor
Reaction score
black ones are actually getting hard to find they are not produced anymore I have one black one...But i feel it is only right to tell you it is more of a grey then Black HEHEH!!......

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
Yea.. I am looking for any really, except the violin red or wahtever since apparently they are bad quality =[ but black/gray just looks the best imo

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
yea, but I think im gonna try to cut back on blue guitars.. If I can find one tho, i'll snatch it of course but I would love a black or green one

Nats

Reaction score
I have four and love em' all...for the price and value and content they Kick ass...But lately the quality has went down hill really bad, do not buy the antique violin finnished ones they are out sourced by another company and the quality is really shitty!! EDroz purchased one he could tell you the hell he went through to send it back!... The blue ones are the safest bet!
I never sold any of mine I have sold or given my own "jerich" brand pickups out but never sold one of my Agiles....My most recent one I have covered completely with Black duct tape and i love it!!!
www.myspace.com/jerichblakk

you make your own pickups?

maglor

Reaction score
Anyone have a Agile AB-3500 Baritone BK their looking to sell?

God, I want one so bad!!!

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
agiles have been popular for a while now. the other forum im on, "if you want a les paul, get an agile" is the main phrase used.

not sure i want a 27 scale 7 though..

')