Agile 7 Strings?

• Thread starter randomhash
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

randomhash

Reaction score
This is my first post on these forums, so I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but can anyone tell me about the quality of Agile 7 strings? I'm not an advanced guitar player, so I don't need something of amazing quality.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dawn of the Shred

Member Since 2012
Reaction score
Agile are great guitars imho. Best bang for the buck period. I have never got a bad one. I buy and play agile for as long as the make them. But not everybody likes the same stuff

TheWretchedAbyss

veni,vidi,vici
Reaction score
Personally i don't like agiles, my buddy got one a while back and left it at my house for a while so i dicked around on it here and there, but i found myself preferring to play my jackson over the agile. however i've also never been a advocate for "off-brand" things in general, i justify my bugera by having 6l6's in it instead of the stock el34's lol however ive been looking to upgrade, Agile to me is like great value to wal mart. Im sure you could find a much nicer used guitar for the same price or less, but hey that's just my opinion

Tyler

Reaction score
I played my friends interceptor 727 yesterday and I actually liked it quite a bit. It felt really smooth and solid

Cloudy

Pacific Wood Lab
Reaction score
Ive owned two agiles now, they're excellent guitars and quite cheap (Especially if you manage to find a used one in your country)

I live in Canada purchased new and regret nothing.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I have 3 Agiles and I love them, tons of us here have Agiles.

bradthelegend

ESP Fanboy
Reaction score
Spend a minute looking around, or do a Google search of this site for Agile guitars (include the tag "site:seventring.org") and you'll find about 100 threads. :yesway:

Splinterhead

Sojourner
Contributor
Reaction score
I have an Agile as well. Great guitar for the money. Is it a Blackmachine or Mayonnes? Nope, not even close. but I still got both my kidneys.:yesway:

no_dice

a very bad old bear
Reaction score
Agile make some great guitars. They're not perfect, but they offer you options no other production guitars do.

MyNameIsMax

Reaction score
I own an agile 6 and borrowed my friend's 8 for a while. They are really good guitars for the money you pay for them :)

')