Agile 8 Bridge & Action?

• Thread starter Aerospace274
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

goherpsNderp

no refutin' rasputen
Reaction score
thanks for the tips on action/neck relief guys. i'm having issues with my Septor making a bass slap noise when i play the low strings, and some mild fret buzz when playing in general.

i think i'll go through the steps with my OLD strings, and if i need to adjust the truss rods (since you're supposed to take your strings off) i'll save that for last and just put new strings on. i'm tired of going around trying to find string sets so im going to give in and try the earnie ball set (10-74).

will post if i have issues!

Aerospace274

Scotty G!
Reaction score
No, he's being butthurt about the opener I wrote when I was upset about my guitar's shitty condition out of the box. It seems to be pretty common for Agiles to have a few cosmetic flaws a piece any way.
Anywho, got an Email yesterday that my replacement has been sent! We'll see how this goes. Hopefully it'll be here by Tuesday or Wednesday. I'm nervous, gonna check the hell out of it when it arrives. There'll be an NGD(NRD?) when I get it.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Anywho, got an Email yesterday that my replacement has been sent! We'll see how this goes. Hopefully it'll be here by Tuesday or Wednesday. I'm nervous, gonna check the hell out of it when it arrives. There'll be an NGD(NRD?) when I get it.
:yesway: That's what's cool about these. Best customer service ever.

CooleyJr

Banned
Reaction score
I've been lucky enough (between my 2 Douglas SR-370s, Agile Intrepid and now my Pendulum) for them to be all nearly FLAWLESS. All the fretwork, finish, necks.. have been damn near top notch. Sucks what happened to you man but like Hollowway said, Rondo has amazing customer service. :yesway: Can't wait for the NGD!

Latest posts

')