Agile 8 string Interceptor

• Thread starter turmoil
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ra1der2

Reaction score
some jackass neg rep'd me for my post lol

reputation_neg.gif
Agile 8 string... 11-01-2011 12:05 AM 75% of new is not crazy low

got some sand in yer vag and no mathematical skillz huh? lol I guess you must have missed the part about me saying I want to buy it back...

turmoil

l0rd of teh shr3d
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't have a case for it, but I have the original packaging that the guitar came in from Rondo Music. Since it works for them, i figure it'll be okay.

ra1der2

Reaction score
Yeah, this was supposed to be a 25.5" scale but it ended up being 26" when I actually measured it out. I set it up myself and it has killer action and intonates perfectly.

Also, I paid $850-$875 for it originally. I can't remember exactly because I was going crazy buying whatever 8's Kurt listed at the time because I missed the first run and there was only a handful of these available. Some were a little more than others but none were less than like $850 shipped each.

Yep, it's got the US 2228 kahler bridge not the cheaper 7228 hybrid, it's a $400 bridge dudes.

Don't buy it though, go buy my intrepid pro up for grabs and then I will buy this one back. Thanks, that is all :)

')