Agile 9-String....

• Thread starter techjsteele
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Roo

THE THICKNESS
Reaction score
Very true indeed, but one day. I'm someone could ask the Neophysix guys to make one to measurement....maybe

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

kromeasdf

Reaction score
9-string guitar is just like a 12" dick - everyone wants, but only the few will be able to use it wisely :ninja:

Reaction score
Hey all

Just wanted to post a youtube clip of my friends band. Lead player uses the agile nine and the other uses an agile 8. Both use 30" scale.

Well this video isnt them with the new guitars but with schecter 8s =(

jr1092

Avalanche in D Minor
Reaction score
And now available in red!
intrepiddual930rntribalredquilt1.jpg

Dan_Vacant

Reaction score
Hey all

Just wanted to post a youtube clip of my friends band. Lead player uses the agile nine and the other uses an agile 8. Both use 30" scale.

Well this video isnt them with the new guitars but with schecter 8s =(

I checked their youtube channel they have some videos with a nine string and they seem to use it well

AntiTankDog

Reaction score
That thing is SICK!

I'd like a 9 that I could tune drop E to high Ab. The 30" scale is a little long. If they'd make one in the 28" range, or multiscale...well...my PayPal is ready to go.

And now available in red!
intrepiddual930rntribalredquilt1.jpg

ohmanthisiscool

SS.org Irregular
Reaction score
That video was SICK!! That's just some good old fashioned metal. No gimmicks just heavy hitting metal good times. Def a band to keep an eye on.

')