Agile Acoustic 8s Back in Stock

• Thread starter IChuckFinleyI
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TheEmptyCell

Dingwall Player
Reaction score
That's the first acoustic I've seen in a long time that made me want an acoustic guitar.

kurtzentmaier

Reaction score
How do people feel about a 7 or 8 string classical ?

Kurt

GRIZ

djentleman
Reaction score
i kind of really want one of these, not going to lie.

the headstock looks cool on those.

trem licking

Reaction score
how about interest in a 10 string classical? anyone questioning why 10 string classical, look up the yepes tuning. kurt would be the only one that im aware of making affordable 10 strings if this happens

Reaction score
Cases... arrive next week.

Multiscales already sold out :'(

Are you saying the multiscale guitars are sold out or the cases for them. I got one of the multiscales from the first batch a couple months ago and they didn't have cases at that time. I'm in desperate need of a case for it. I was hoping I wouldn't have to build one. I can't check the site at work, so if Kurt or someone on here could look and let me know if they're still available.

crg123

SS.orgLocalArchitect
Reaction score

Kurt

I think those would be really popular around here. Especially considering the classical picking style that a lot of 8 string players are using to fully utilize their instrument.

Thanks again for these Kurt. I'm glad these are doing so well.

NcLean

Reaction score

Kurt

tumblr_mk4bvwHC1q1ru055qo10_500.jpg

Grief

Reaction score
how about interest in a 10 string classical? anyone questioning why 10 string classical, look up the yepes tuning. kurt would be the only one that im aware of making affordable 10 strings if this happens

Thanks for posting this, have been watching and listening to Narciso Yepes on yt. An affordable 10 string classical would be awesome.

Sponge

Carpe Diem
Reaction score

Kurt

Kurt, I have ordered 4 customs, a 6 string banjo, a 725 Sentinel, the AL-830 lefty ordered a few years ago, an AL2000 with FR from Rondo. I would definitely order a classical and/or multiscale 8 string acoustic if left handed. Feel free to PM.

')