Agile AL2800 Baritone

• Thread starter atbmsyl
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

atbmsyl

Reaction score
What do you guys think of this guitar? I've been wanting a good baritone for a while and I don't have a lot of cash to spend so is it any good?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

evilmnky204

Reaction score
if you can scrape up just a bit more cash, i'd get this: Agile AB-3000 Baritone Tribal Blue at RondoMusic.com

i have it, it's fantastic. i LOVE the 28" scale, the neck is actually really, really thin, it's not their usual 21.5" - 22" thickness (at least not mine, i compared it to my interceptor pro), and the back of the neck isn't painted, so its actually really fast. i shred a lot on mine, i love the wider spacing, makes it easier for lead work in my opinion. also, the pickups are crystal clear, i absolutely love them. wouldn't change them at all.

Ironberry

Reaction score
if you can scrape up just a bit more cash, i'd get this: Agile AB-3000 Baritone Tribal Blue at RondoMusic.com

i have it, it's fantastic. i LOVE the 28" scale, the neck is actually really, really thin, it's not their usual 21.5" - 22" thickness (at least not mine, i compared it to my interceptor pro), and the back of the neck isn't painted, so its actually really fast. i shred a lot on mine, i love the wider spacing, makes it easier for lead work in my opinion. also, the pickups are crystal clear, i absolutely love them. wouldn't change them at all.

That one is out of stock at the moment, but now they have...

SEYMOUR DUNCAN BLACKOUTS! :scream:

Agile AB-3000 Baritone Tribal Blue Duncan at RondoMusic.com

evilmnky204

Reaction score
the version with the blackouts is a fair bit more than the other guitars though, but if you can get it, i highly, HIGHLY recommend it. i keep mine in AADGBE and the pickups are crystal clear. also, when i got it, it shipped with the lowest action i've ever seen, perfectly set up right outside the box. still is the most comfortable guitar i've played, by far.

')