Agile interceptor 727 ORANGE (amber burst)

nocareever

Reaction score
ive been looking to buy an agile for a good week or two know.. still trying to decide between 7 or 8 strings? :scratch::scream:

but the interceptor pro 727 in amber burst has a nice front finish .. but i heard that a lot of people's maple tops look awful in black... so i might imagine that in orange the flaws will appear more..

does anyone have one or some pics?

this model is really interesting because it has the offset dot inlays which i like a lot:hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Galius

Mentally Guitarded
Reaction score
ive been looking to buy an agile for a good week or two know.. still trying to decide between 7 or 8 strings? :scratch::scream:

but the interceptor pro 727 in amber burst has a nice front finish .. but i heard that a lot of people's maple tops look awful in black... so i might imagine that in orange the flaws will appear more..

does anyone have one or some pics?

this model is really interesting because it has the offset dot inlays which i like a lot:hbang:

I just got an 827 in black and the maple top looks great. I will post pictures later today in my DNGD thread. And yes that amberburst is pure sexy. If they would have offered it with the last run of 8s I would have gotten that instead of black.

Psionicist

Reaction score
I havent got a chance to upload NGD for me, but I got an Amber Quilted Interceptor that I can upload pics of when I get back from work if that helps. It wasnt actually the design I wanted, but I am happy with it.

nocareever

Reaction score
id love to see pics of that guitar ! is the back as bright as on the websites pics?
anyway if you could dump a bunch of pics of the guitar's back as well as the flame veneer top that would make my day big times!:hbang::shred:

Psionicist

Reaction score
Here are the pics I have so far. Hope this helps you decide. I had originally asked for a Tribal Amber Quilt, but it looks like they couldnt get the Tribal finish to work (there was a problem with their first attempt). Anyway, when I opened the case, I was still amazed with it and after waiting about 9 months (it was a custom), I couldnt dream of sending it back for another try. I might enter it into GOTM.

Attachments

• Interceptor 2.JPG
    Interceptor 2.JPG
    632.4 KB · Views: 270
  • Interceptor 3.jpg
    Interceptor 3.jpg
    707.1 KB · Views: 161
  • Interceptor Headstock.JPG
    Interceptor Headstock.JPG
    704.4 KB · Views: 216
  • Interceptor back.jpg
    Interceptor back.jpg
    712.6 KB · Views: 206

Galius

Mentally Guitarded
Reaction score
Here are the pics I have so far. Hope this helps you decide. I had originally asked for a Tribal Amber Quilt, but it looks like they couldnt get the Tribal finish to work (there was a problem with their first attempt). Anyway, when I opened the case, I was still amazed with it and after waiting about 9 months (it was a custom), I couldnt dream of sending it back for another try. I might enter it into GOTM.

Holy fuck me....thats a tasty morsel!!!

nocareever

Reaction score
its fucking nice!!! the headstock binding !!OMG!
i have a thing for orange with black and white!
thanks for the pics dude!

how long didi it take before you got it?
and how much was the cost?

Raoul Duke

This is bat country
Reaction score

:bowdown:

Beautiful guitar dude

I'm looking forward to the influx of NGD threads from this run

Psionicist

Reaction score
I put in my order last April/may for th October run, but because of the problem with the finish (and some miscommunication on my part) I got delayed a cycle. This ran $1000 because it was custom (left-handed) and since that drives the price up by itself, I decided to go for a color I hadnt seen Agile do on the Interceptor before.
Thanks for all the positive feedback! I am excited as well to see what people got in this NGD run as well!

Psionicist

Reaction score
My mistake about GOTM. I had seen the pictures, but didnt know how people entered.

')