Agile Interceptor Pro arrived! Pics! (56k = Sanjaya fan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cancer

Gazzmask
Reaction score
That looks so good! Here with the money that you buy one of those, you only buy the EMGs and the hardware :lol:

Congratulations!

Hell, you could trade the 817 for a 707, easily.

Cool pics man, thanks.

That's cool. I think the new body shape looks much better.
I wish they would make a regular headstock though, the rev. is getting boring haha.

I actually miss the old 'Ceptor body shape, although this is cool, the older body was a little more unique. Still, from what I've seen I ain't complaining.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Does look nice. Only thing is, saying "frets are dressed better than LTDs" is kind of misleading. There are many tiers of LTDs. The Carpenter and Amott models I've had were all flawless in that department.

Regardless, that guitar does look nice, best of luck :yesway:

jacksonplayer

The Fusion Guy!
Contributor
Reaction score
Does look nice. Only thing is, saying "frets are dressed better than LTDs" is kind of misleading. There are many tiers of LTDs. The Carpenter and Amott models I've had were all flawless in that department.

Haven't played the Amott model, but the frets on the LTD Carpenters don't knock me out. Maybe better than the non-sig ones, though.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
:eek: Wow, that has to be one of the nicest ones i've seen. Nice score! :hbang:

Cancer

Gazzmask
Reaction score

Every LTD I've ever seen, have always had the same fret size, shorter and narrower than say, Ibanez extra jumbo's, that's actually what I'm more concerned about.

jacksonplayer

The Fusion Guy!
Contributor
Reaction score
Every LTD I've ever seen, have always had the same fret size, shorter and narrower than say, Ibanez extra jumbo's, that's actually what I'm more concerned about.

I'd say that the Interceptor's frets are closer to the LTD's frets than to the Ibanez frets.

Bobby

Reaction score
I hate blue. Damn I just might change my mind after looking at that sexy beast.

Axel

Reaction score
Very nice, that is definetely first contender for backup guitar for me :yesway: :agreed:

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I dunno... an "average" fret dressing job isn't a deal breaker for me. At least not on a $700 guitar. If they're level, that's the most important thing. Any competent guitar tech can probably polish and dress the frets for less than $100. Or you can learn to do it yourself. It sounds like this guitar has good "bones"... solid construction and good quality woods. Everything else is gravy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')