Agile Interceptor Pro arrived! Pics! (56k = Sanjaya fan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

purple_hazer

Brother Hypernia
Reaction score
what are the body woods??

also, they make a neckthru? their site only says bolt on

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Miek

POSTING ON INTERNET
Reaction score
Could have sworn we discussed something about cookies a while back in the lod

anywho, I'm not sure whats up with the current Interceptor Pro specs, but what I remember them being is that it was neckthru maple with... mahogany? body wings.

purple_hazer

Brother Hypernia
Reaction score
thats sick as fuck, i want one super bad. the blue one. its like my dream carvin but flame instead of quilt wayyyy cheaper and a floyd

id most definately rather have a kahler but damn that guitar looks likes sex mang. id put an OFR on it though

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
what are the body woods??

also, they make a neckthru? their site only says bolt on

You're looking at the Interceptor Pro. The Interceptor Pro 25 is a different guitar.

I'm not sure whats up with the current Interceptor Pro specs, but what I remember them being is that it was neckthru maple with... mahogany? body wings.

Yup, and a maple cap (which I think turned out to be more of a veneer) with a 25.5" scale.

purple_hazer

Brother Hypernia
Reaction score
holy crap i want one bad, especially with that scale

sjhgkjahsfdkhgjsj jesus murphy, i was hopin it wasnt 27

Miek

POSTING ON INTERNET
Reaction score
I dig actives, but I only want one 7 with Actives. Then again, those Blackout7s are coming out, so as long as I get a 7 string with passive style routing, I've got the best of both worlds. And I've heard those new active duncans sound great.

purple_hazer

Brother Hypernia
Reaction score
i dont dig the stretch all that much. im most definately going to get one of these over a hellraiser. besides, im only down a whole step from standard at max. this beast was nearly made for me

purple_hazer

Brother Hypernia
Reaction score
i have tried the hellraiser, its a mighty badass guitar but i prefer a little shorter scale. i end up doin quite a bit in the lower (and higher mind you) register and my wrists/hands are all ghey and dont take to the stretch kindly

plus i love the paintjob on the agile a shit ton more than the hellraiser. besides, if we both had the same guitar wed be equally awesome. if i get this i will be cooler

Xtremevillan

im leaving ss.org
Contributor
Reaction score
I wonder, do they have that in green? Blue looks awesome, but green..;)

I'd also have to set it up for 10's, which should take no time at all. I don't plan to use the trem.

Miek

POSTING ON INTERNET
Reaction score
i have tried the hellraiser, its a mighty badass guitar but i prefer a little shorter scale. i end up doin quite a bit in the lower (and higher mind you) register and my wrists/hands are all ghey and dont take to the stretch kindly

plus i love the paintjob on the agile a shit ton more than the hellraiser. besides, if we both had the same guitar wed be equally awesome. if i get this i will be cooler

I don't have the Agile anymore, remember?

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I wonder, do they have that in green? Blue looks awesome, but green..;)

I'd also have to set it up for 10's, which should take no time at all. I don't plan to use the trem.

The original run was in black and blue only. As for what will come in for the next run, nobody knows. Personally I think green would be cool, or that funky purple color they did a while ago for a run of Interceptors.

Xtremevillan

im leaving ss.org
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh yeah, purple flame. Broderick has that, and I love Broderick.

I'd consider red, but green/blue (darker perhaps) would be quite lovely!

shredchris

Reaction score
Hi guys...

I just read through the thread, and I noticed that some of you consider replacing the TRS with an original Floyd Rose. Are you 100% sure they can be retro fitted without re-routing anythin ? Because if they are, then this guitar is about the best thing I heard of in a long long time, and I'll be getting 2 of them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
')