Agile Interceptor Pro arrived! Pics! (56k = Sanjaya fan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
haha sorry for the rez of an old thread. I just troll forum spy all day and clicked on the wrong tab as I got to this thread through a google search on the guitar...*hangs head in shame*

Everyone neg rep the n00b.

:squint:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Christopher

Total Rondo Addict!
Contributor
Reaction score
I received this guitar yesterday and I am incredibly impressed. If you can believe it, I don't think the pics do it justice. The top is every bit as stunning as the Carvin quilt tops I've had.

It plays like butter and I LOVE the EMG tones. I used to be a Carvin / EMG junkie and I'm finding myself falling in love with that sound again.

The neck will take a little to get used to. I've been playing Ibanez mostly for the last few years but I find the neck on the Agile to be much more in the Jackson / Carvin neighborhood. This may very well replace my RG2027.

Christopher

Total Rondo Addict!
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm way too low tech for that. I didn't even take pics because those that jacksonplayer looked much better than I can do.

TimSE

Tone Chasr
Contributor
Reaction score
Agiles are abit amazing - and iv never seen a pic that does them justice for sure!
i spent most of my day sanding the finsih of an older one that i bought and arived 2day
orderd some EMG 707tws and gloess white guitar paint for it :yesway:
a (prob non epic) picstory will follow its completion
:woot:

Marko

Reaction score
This is IMHO the most beautiful guitar on these boards. I wish there was a counter of how many times I've opened this thread and just gazed with my mouth wide open...

I have this e-mail somewhere, from Kurt - i hope he won't mind me posting it here, it's nothing personal:lol: Here it is in it's entirety:

Kurt <Kurt@rondomusic.com> to me

we are not shipping to Serbia currently.

kurt

mickey-kicked-in-nuts.jpg

jacksonplayer

The Fusion Guy!
Contributor
Reaction score
Christopher, I'm glad you're enjoying the guitar. They really are a heck of a value. No way I would have sold it if I wasn't up to my eyeballs in quality guitars at the moment.

Christopher

Total Rondo Addict!
Contributor
Reaction score
:mad: Stop fueling my Agile GAS.

Tell me about it. First I got an Agile strat off ebay last week and I'm lovin' it. This week I got the Interceptor Pro and it's amazing. I keep finding my self drooling at the Les Pauls over at Rondo all day long.

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
Ahh.. yehh. I am loving my Interceptor Pro, but I kinda wana sell it and just buy a plan interceptor, cause Its hard justifying the extra $300 for a backup guitar.. that $300 could go into my Agile custom 7 funds lol.

But ontopic of Agiles.. I am trying to pick up a Brice fretless 5 string right now, and hopefully (if im lucky) a bolt on Septor 7 to match the green quilt of my Interceptor Pro hehe. Im really loving Agiles and Carvins lately, and selling ALL my ibanez/schecters.

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
If I decide to, Ill let you know. At this moment im gonna keep it, but we'll see how tight my money gets.

jayeshrc

Reaction score
well i was deciding between the rg1527, the loomis and this but my budget does not allow extra spending so i cant swap out the pickups in the ibanez.. (and of course where i come from ibanezes are EVERYWHERE. im not gonna start off on that.) so between the loomis and the interceptor, which would you guys go for for? (im pretty sure its the loomis but the green agile looks so bloody sexy im havin a hard time deciding)

oh and ill be jumpin up to a 7 from a 25.5" 6 so how much different is a 26.5" or a 27" scale gonna be? theoretically i dont think its gonna be that much but how often do theory and reality agree with each other?

DevinShidaker

"AN IDIOT"
Reaction score
Kyle, how did I know it was you that bumped this damn thread? I remember this, back in my days of being solely a lurker :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
')