Agile Intrepid 8

MGasparotto

Breaker of G strings
Reaction score
So I'm getting this guitar
Agile Intrepid Pro Dual 828 EB Oceanburst at RondoMusic.com

Thing is, I don't know all that much about it. I've looked around a whole lot(reviews and the likes) and I still can't seem to find out much about it. It'd be great to get some feedback from you guys that have this guitar or similar guitars. I guess i'm just looking for information about it, stuff i'm gonna need to know or should know. Going straight from a 25.5 6 string to this 28.825 8 string. Also i'll be replacing the pickups, I want EMG 808x but can I put those in without having to change the guitar around? Or should i just go with bareknuckles or something. Hearing some pros and cons would be good too. And am I going to need to set it up when I get it? Thanks guys.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Hemi-Powered Drone

Dragonblade629
Reaction score
The routes are sized to fit EMGs, so you just need to get the batteries in somewhere. Also, use the site search, or go to the painfully obvious stickied thread about Agile ERGs.

AntiTankDog

Reaction score
The control cavities on Agile ERGs are huge. You could fit 5 batteries in pretty easily.

')