Agile owners in the UK? (general outside of America)

jonajon91

New Picture
Reaction score
I have a question regarding how you got your Agile's or more specifically, how did you pay for them. My friend (non-forum dweller) has been saving for an Intrepid 828 for a few months now and when he went to order it, he found out that they don't do his credit card. (visa I think)
What payment method did you use? Would paypal work? And what other ways are there to transfer money?

*note* This is his first ERG so he is reasonably annoyed ATM :(

cheers

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Symb0lic

Death Metal fanboy
Reaction score
I considered buying an Agile guitar, although I thought I saw that Visa was accepted, but I'd imagine PayPal will be ok, it's pretty universal.

The thing I'd like to bring to your friends attention, is the quality control of Agile.

Now, they are by no means bad guitars, in fact they're very nice, but you get some good, and some planks.

Now if you're in America and you get a dud, you can just ring Kurt, who is the owner and a super easy guy to deal with, along with being a real nice bloke, and sort out a refund/replacement.

However, outside of the US there's no returns policy, so there's a chance he'll be left with very expensive firewood.

If he takes the risk, I wish him the best of luck.

jonajon91

New Picture
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I think all of this was enough to put him off and is now looking at ibanez and schecter.

thanks for the help.

Symb0lic

Death Metal fanboy
Reaction score
Can't say I blame him. Schecter come from the same factory as LTD, so if he's played an LTD he'll know how good the quality is.