Agile Pendulum 7 in stock

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Deadseen

Reaction score
A slanted pickup would have been better, but I really don't want a kahler on a pro model, fixed bridge is the way to go. But I'm interested in buying on anyway just do get used to the neck, doing a repaint and a slanted pickups sounds like fun and not at all to much work. 600 us dollar is an amazing price for a fanned fret 7-string guitar.
I hope there will be an 8-string to.

Reaction score
Hahaha no shit dude, that's crazy!!!!!!

Oh yeah.... I remember you buddy!!

yeah man, Been trying to get as much info on the Damien 8 as I could and ran across you video :lol: you music is sweet man.

A slanted pickup would have been better, but I really don't want a kahler on a pro model, fixed bridge is the way to go. But I'm interested in buying on anyway just do get used to the neck, doing a repaint and a slanted pickups sounds like fun and not at all to much work. 600 us dollar is an amazing price for a fanned fret 7-string guitar.
I hope there will be an 8-string to.

yeah I agree I think having a trem on a fanned isnt right :lol:

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
dunno if it's been mentioned yet, but if customer response is good, they'll start offering a "pro" version with a slanted pickup and eventually maybe a kahler trem model too.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
dunno if it's been mentioned yet, but if customer response is good, they'll start offering a "pro" version with a slanted pickup and eventually maybe a kahler trem model too.

Yeah, I saw that. But how the hell are they going to offer that Kahler? Wasn't that thing a one off and like $950? Even if they made a few for us, I can't imagine the price would come down to something remotely reasonable. That being said, if they make something that crazy I'll probably want to buy it!

The Echthros

Stupid, apparently
Reaction score
SOOOO...bit of a bump but I know at least one person in this thread claimed to purchase one. REVIEWS?

Jay Jay

The Djent Plane
Reaction score
Hmmmm, I dunno if he's gonna be wanting to do any more Pendulums considering I think only the Blacks got purchased, and there's I think 2 or 3 of the Red and Natural's left. If he would've started it out with an angled bridge, I think people would have been all over it.

Ben.Last

Formerly Lern2Swim
Reaction score
I don't think that's true. The T7s didn't sell too incredibly fast and he's still doing occasional runs of those.

Jay Jay

The Djent Plane
Reaction score
Yeah but the keyword there is occasional.
Had he slanted the pickups in there from the start, they probably would have all sold in about a day, and we'd probably seeing pre-orders for pro versions as well as some multi-scale 8's.
Hopefully though, rather than giving up on the multi-scale guitars, he'll take our comments to heart and do another run with slanted pickups, which he'll see going out the door a lot faster.

K-8

Reaction score
SOOOO...bit of a bump but I know at least one person in this thread claimed to purchase one. REVIEWS?

Yep that's me :) LOL
I sent it back via ups 30 minutes after plugging it in. The pickup not being slanted made it unplayable. It was like playing your standard guitar with the front pickup on constantly. It was impossible to get any harmonics on the low strings. The only way you could use this guitar is if you completely reset your amp settings or just intend on using it for clean non distorted playing. Other than it sounding like total crap it played like a dream. The action was great and it wasn't at all confusing to play given the fanned frets. I was going to do a video review on youtube, but wanted to get my $$$ back asap. I wish it sounded better, it truly was an awesome looking guitar. Oh well... I'm sure they'll put another out with an angled pickup.

')