Agile Pendulum 7 in stock

Reaction score
Just curious...
why would it be "impossible" to get harmonics on the lower strings? What type of amp/fx setup are you using?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Samer

Dybbuk
Reaction score
I guess an option would be to route for a new pup and repaint the guitar after the old route was filled.

But that's more $$$, i wonder why it didn't just come slanted.

K-8

Reaction score
Just curious...
why would it be "impossible" to get harmonics on the lower strings? What type of amp/fx setup are you using?

Line 6 + mesa cab = massive destruction!! LOL
The lower strings meaning low B, E, etc... If you switch any guitar to the neck pickup it's gonna sound like crap with heavy style music. Grab a regular 7 string, switch it to the neck pup and try to get a decent pinch harmonic on the low B. Just doesn't happen unfortunately.
The pendulum screamed when soloing on the high strings tho.

K-8

Reaction score
I guess an option would be to route for a new pup and repaint the guitar after the old route was filled.

But that's more $$$, i wonder why it didn't just come slanted.

I honestly think he fucked up and didn't realize what a non slanted pup would do. I didn't think anything of it until I actually read some threads about it the day before mine arrived.
A costly oversight on his part for sure.

Isan

Contributor
Reaction score
Line 6 + mesa cab = massive destruction!! LOL
The lower strings meaning low B, E, etc... If you switch any guitar to the neck pickup it's gonna sound like crap with heavy style music. Grab a regular 7 string, switch it to the neck pup and try to get a decent pinch harmonic on the low B. Just doesn't happen unfortunately.
The pendulum screamed when soloing on the high strings tho.

put a liquifire in and you may change your mind :D

sh4z

Reaction score
I am considering purchasing the B stock one. Personally I dont care if it has minor scratches. But I wonder what it will be like to play with fanned frets.. I don't know anywhere local that has anything remotely similar to what the pendulum is. to drop something like $600+ on something you've never played before is pretty ... adventurous ?

AntiTankDog

Reaction score
I emailed Kurt and added my 2 cents, that I'd be all over with the angled pickup, 1 or 2 EMGs, and a gloss finish wouldn't hurt either.

I've been fascinated with fanned frets for years, just out of my price range until now.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
I emailed Kurt and added my 2 cents, that I'd be all over with the angled pickup, 1 or 2 EMGs, and a gloss finish wouldn't hurt either.

I've been fascinated with fanned frets for years, just out of my price range until now.

Yeah, and I'd like to see one with 8 strings. I'm fine with standard or baritone 7s, so I'm not motivated to get a fanned 7' but an 8 would be super cool.

Reaction score
NOWAI TO EMGS AND GLOSS!!

They have bloody loadsa guitars with those specs. I like everything about the guitar except the straight pickup.

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, but to get a pickup custom wound to be angled would absolutely kill the low price of it. I'm cool with EMG's on it (even though I hate active pickups) as long as the price remains low. Can't ask for too much on a sub $1000 instrument, especially on a REALLY specialized item like a fanned fret guitar :lol:

')