Agile Semicustoms: ST/TC (strat/tele) Are up!

• Thread starter Sponge
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

The Griffinator

Reaction score
It's get harder and harder to not order one of these. A neck thru option has been added. An ash body, ebony fretboard, 27" neck thru 7 string tele... it will haunt my dreams.

JD27

ESP Cult Member
Reaction score
It's get harder and harder to not order one of these. A neck thru option has been added. An ash body, ebony fretboard, 27" neck thru 7 string tele... it will haunt my dreams.

Glad I didn't order yet, would have been very upset if I missed the neck thru option.

jimwratt

Reaction score
I can't wait till they make some Virtual Vintage 7 string single sized pickups or heaven forbid Fralins.

codycarter

Reaction score
I'm still waiting on one of you guys to pull the trigger on one so I can drool over it and order one from GAS

ALSO Kurt, if you see this, please make 8 string an option :)

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I'm still waiting on one of you guys to pull the trigger on one so I can drool over it and order one from GAS

ALSO Kurt, if you see this, please make 8 string an option :)

Kurt did tell me a Floyd on the TC and ST is "something we might consider adding after the holiday rush period." :scream:

Sponge

Carpe Diem
Reaction score
*BUUUUUMP!!!*

How much longer? Any of you guys get your TCs or other yet?

')