Agile Septor 727 - Aftermaths

• Thread starter Megaikke
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Megaikke

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

ATM im thinking of installing Aftermaths on my Agile 727, I've spent hours searching through threads on all sites researching what will suit me and as you can imagine frustration kicked in a while ago :scream: lol I've finally come back and settled on my original choice of the BKP Aftermaths for bridge (Unless you guys convince me otherwise lol), not 100% decided on the neck as yet... but just wondering if anyone else has got a review/opinion the them in the 727?? Right now I feel :scratch: with a hint of :wallbash: so any input would be much appreciated : D

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BigK

Reaction score
If in doubt go with the calibrated set mate. the aftermath neck's cleans n leads are superb.

Have you e-mailed tim @ BKP?

abstract

Reaction score
I suggest making sure you know exactly what you want in a neck pickup. I though I wanted a hot/fat/round neck pickup when I got my Warpig, but it ended up being not the ideal pickup for me. Second time around I got the Aftermath neck with a ceramic magnet and it's perfect.

What do you use your neck PU for? What kind of vibe do you want? I can tell you that I use my neck pickup mostly for lead where I pick hard and play more aggressively. I like a woody sounding midrange and tone that sings through the mix with lots of pick attack and gritty brightness (hence the ceramic preference). That's exactly what a pickup like the Painkiller neck will do.

Megaikke

Reaction score
After a chat with Ben from BKP I've got my hands on a set on aftermaths so i'll give them a go and i'll post some sound clips when I get a chance.

Abstract I am tempted with the painkiller neck cus Im after a midrange tone which will cut through the mix... Its gonna be trial and error me thinks :hbang: The only way I'll know lol. Thanks for your help broski's :yesway:

Latest posts

')