Agile Septor 727

• Thread starter Verbius
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Edroz

new album soon!
Reaction score
Anyone know those agile LFRs are as low-pro as the ibanez lo profile floyds?

they feel nothing like a Lo-Pro trem. they are similar in feel to an OFR.

Anything higher would get in the way of your picking hand right?

it's a preference thing. some have problems with OFR style trems getting in their way when playing, some don't. i've always felt equally comfortable on both :shrug:.

it's something you would have to try out for yourself to decide.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

paintkilz

Banned
Reaction score
ive been lookin at these lately too, and wondered what the necks on them were like..im more an ibanez neck guy, but i can tolerate the LTD profile....or seein as how im gonna lose most of the money in resale, i could take the neck and sand it down so it would be thinner...

Groff

Medicine Chief/RHLC©
Contributor
Reaction score
ive been lookin at these lately too, and wondered what the necks on them were like..im more an ibanez neck guy, but i can tolerate the LTD profile....or seein as how im gonna lose most of the money in resale, i could take the neck and sand it down so it would be thinner...

Their profiles are very much like LTD/Schecter (which are the same), but with a flatter radius.

Verbius

Reaction score
Yup got it awhile back...it's awesome!

Hjpg.jpg

Wookieslayer

OOOAAARWWWRR
Reaction score
Wow that looks beautiful! Any way you could record a sample or video for us to watch/ listen? Were there any defects or problems when you got it?

')