Agile Septor 7's now with fixed bridge!

• Thread starter AgileLefty
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
Holy shit! That maple fretboard is ridiculous! Wow.

Stormingdust

السفن سترنج أونج
Reaction score
I was about to get a Septor Pro then this came out. It sucks not having enough money. Wait the Blackouts and EMG versions cost the same? That's akward

behemoth91

Reaction score
I was about to get a Septor Pro then this came out. It sucks not having enough money. Wait the Blackouts and EMG versions cost the same? That's akward
well really the cost of emgs are more but yet agile sells the versions with emgs for less. when blackouts are cheaper and sound a bit better. so technically its not wierd.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
I love how everyone's losing their shit over the bridge...

I don't mind the fixed bridge, but that guitar has a mahogany body ;) where do I sign.

TemjinStrife

Power Metal Cellist
Reaction score
I love how everyone's losing their shit over the bridge...

I don't mind the fixed bridge, but that guitar has a mahogany body ;) where do I sign.

The neckthru Septor 7s (with the exception of a couple of special runs) have always been mahogany.

troyguitar

Reaction score
hipshot >> TOM

good move IMO, though I would probably prefer a generic hardtail bridge and an accompanying lower price.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
hipshot >> TOM

good move IMO, though I would probably prefer a generic hardtail bridge and an accompanying lower price.

I'll snipe the TOM at a lower price while you guys all move for these :lol:

Cancer

Gazzmask
Reaction score
why does everyone still complain about the emgs in them?
Does anyone not know that you can just buy emg-sized housing and put the passive pickups there?

The ENTIRE point of the passive sized Blackouts, which members of this board had a huge hand in getting made, was to avoid the above. It also IMO hurts Rondo, as they lose a sale to a player who may have purchased a Septor or Interceptor but won't because they don't use actives and now have to put a passive into a big gaping hole left by an active.

CloudAC

Chaz
Reaction score
^^^ But you can just get an EMG sized housing and put it over the passive.. Id rather do that because I like the look of EMG/Blackouts housing compared to the look of passives..

Awesome guitar, hope guitar companies start using Hipshot's more than TOM's, far comfier IMO.

SirToastalot

Needs a better rig..
Reaction score
Wow, I'm pretty tempted by these!
Must resist. If these had passive routings (sorry, another person jumping on that bandwagon) and ebony fingerboards I would have ordered one yesterday.

I may hold out until Agile produces something along those lines (hint hint).

Latest posts

')