Agile Texan 7 (Tele style / T-725) advanced orders are available!

Hybrid138

Reaction score
Looks like they're going to offer 2 finishes! Target ship date of 5/12. I've been looking for a good deal on a used one for a good while and so excited to see that these will be available again. Has anyone done an advanced order through Rondo before? I don't see a "deadline" for placing an advanced order. Maybe 5/12 is the last day?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
It’s baaa-aaaack. I briefly had the OG - it was exactly a tele 7. Didnt really have a use so I sold it relatively quick.

spudmunkey

Reaction score
So...that bridge. It looks like the strings are offset in relation to the strings, and that it's the height-adjustment set-screw that's keeping the string in place. Does that mean the bridge is installed off the centerline of the body?

Or...or are the saddles not installed centered on the bridge?

Is this a common setup for a 7-string tele bridge?

I don't know enough about tele bridges, but it looks...weird.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So...that bridge. It looks like the strings are offset in relation to the strings, and that it's the height-adjustment set-screw that's keeping the string in place. Does that mean the bridge is installed off the centerline of the body?

Or...or are the saddles not installed centered on the bridge?

Is this a common setup for a 7-string tele bridge?

I don't know enough about tele bridges, but it looks...weird.

Yeah, these are just "vintage" style Tele bridges with an extra string, not the more modern style with Strat saddles.

The string sits offset while the intonation screw is centered on the saddle.

The bridge itself is set centered, only the string path is offset.

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
Glad to see these back. I was one of the guys that started the Sentinel run, but due to life stuff I was never able to get one (which pisses me off!). I'd still want one, since it's damn hard to get a "classic looking" 7 with single coils.

Are Agiles still MIK?

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
That's pretty sweet. My first guitar wish was a seven string tele. Back then, the only production sevens were UV's, but my main guitar was a fender tele.

Of course, nowadays, it's the seventh or eighth thing on my guitar wish list, which competes with boring stuff like making sure I don't die or making sure I don't lose my job or whatever. Pfft.

Scordare

Reaction score
It is cool seeing these back..the only properly designed Tele 7 that has been made. I really enjoy playing mine especially after adding an angled switch plate and 4 way switch.

cardinal

Buys guitars, sometimes plays them
Reaction score
FWIW I did email Rondo expressing interest in a Sentinel 725; please do the same if you're interested!

')