Agiles back up for ordering, 30" scale available!

• Thread starter Galius
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Awake77

Reaction score
Im pretty close to ordering an 830 too - if only you could get an ebony or rosewood fretboard....

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
if i order with a case now... i don't actually pay the case and shipping until it's finished, right?

need answers, QUIKLEH!

LordCashew

Death Punch for Cutie
Reaction score
Im pretty close to ordering an 830 too - if only you could get an ebony or rosewood fretboard....

Yeah, I'd be all over it if it had an ebony board. Heck, even any of the other finishes with the maple board. For some reason the natural/maple combo really isn't doing it for me looks-wise. I'd buy it, but I know I'll constantly be thinking about a refin, which isn't really worth the effort on a guitar at this price point, and I'll be kicking myself FOR SURE if the next run has an 830 with better options.

Anybody know when the next run will be? I might have to go ahead and get one of the 828s to tide me...

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
i REEEEEALLY like the looks of the pro. i was skeptical about the mahogany at first, tone-wise, but since it's maple neck-thru, it should be very balanced. i've heard rumours about it sounding very resonant, which is all that really matters.

i'm getting one! MWAHAHA!

edit: order placed. i will now proceed to cry in a corner while fapping furiously to cheap printouts of the intrepid...

yeah...

Galius

Mentally Guitarded
Reaction score
Congrats, you WILL NOT be let down. The Intrepids really do have a good feel and sound.

i REEEEEALLY like the looks of the pro. i was skeptical about the mahogany at first, tone-wise, but since it's maple neck-thru, it should be very balanced. i've heard rumours about it sounding very resonant, which is all that really matters.

i'm getting one! MWAHAHA!

edit: order placed. i will now proceed to cry in a corner while fapping furiously to cheap printouts of the intrepid...

yeah...

Pingu

NOOT NOOT
Reaction score
correct. you do not pay for the case or shipping until it is ready to ship.

Really? I had to pay for shipping when I ordered mine. Cause for concern?

Fap with me bud. Fap with me.

cyril v

Contributor
Reaction score
ehh.. that sucks, i'd shoot for the ceiling if this thing had rosewood and black-stain as an option.

Galius

Mentally Guitarded
Reaction score
I know. I dont understand why some of the finishes dont have a option for rosewood. Some of them look better with rosewood just as some look good with maple.

ehh.. that sucks, i'd shoot for the ceiling if this thing had rosewood and black-stain as an option.

Ishan

Giant Fridge Magnet
Contributor
Reaction score
I thought about this a bit in the last few days, I think I'll wait 'till they do some 30" scale dual standard. I'd really like a Dual Std finished in blood burst and an ebony board :) it would compliment my natural pro perfectly and I could keep it tune to F and have the 30" scale to E :D

cyril v

Contributor
Reaction score
I know. I dont understand why some of the finishes dont have a option for rosewood. Some of them look better with rosewood just as some look good with maple.

quick photoshoop.. now that i look at it, maybe it would look better w/ bloodburst.
intrepid.jpg

Awake77

Reaction score
Crap...the Ebay transaction I had going for the ESP SC-608 fell through. Now I'm really looking at the Agiles...

I like the looks of the Bloodburst with the Rosewood neck. Is there a big difference in tone and playability from the bolt-on's vs neckthrough's?

')