Agiles back up for ordering, 30" scale available!

• Thread starter Galius
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
i don't think alot of people caught it in the intrepid thread, so i'll recap here:

this run of intrepids might have the bridge pickup shifted to a more normal position (kurt said they were going to make on with the new pickup position and try it out first), and the bridge itself will be moved back 3 mm and will have 4 mm longer screws. this allows for humongous intonations range i think :)

he said it was easier to do the bridge adjustment on the agile bridges, and not so easy on the hipshot ones, but i told him otherwise (they'd just have to change the screws), and he replied "understood". so we'll see if the pros get the bridge position change too! :)

LordCashew

Death Punch for Cutie
Reaction score
I'm actually kind of surprised they're still up. The last pre-orders only lasted what, a couple of days each? I wonder if Kurt is making a bigger run this time because he's confident that most of the kinks have been ironed out, or if they're just taking longer to sell.

DAMMIT THEY'D BETTER NOT BE OUT BEFORE JULY 10!!!!

I wouldn't get my hopes up. They'll probably have extras from this run in-stock in October, and possibly from the last run in June(?).

Latest posts

')