Agiles back up for ordering, 30" scale available!

• Thread starter Galius
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Galius

Mentally Guitarded
Reaction score
Just went to the rondo page and it looks like Kurt is taking orders again. I dont see any Interceptor 8s yet but mabey he will add some 28-30 inch this time around. Also there is a Dual Cephus Pro in 30" lenght!

Agile Intrepid Pro 830 Dual Cepheus (Deposit) at HomeOld

I really want another AGile 8 but I have to wait and see if there will be more rosewood models or Interceptors added.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Is this the only one, or will there be additional colors?

Ishan

Giant Fridge Magnet
Contributor
Reaction score
HA! I hope they'll do one of those dual standard ebony/bloodburst with that scale, I'd buy one in a heart beat!

Setnakt

il Brutto
Reaction score
Is this the only one, or will there be additional colors?
+1, I only see one finish/option scheme for the 30" scale, and would love to see at least one different finish. (Trans black? Bloodburst? Ocean burst? Not that I have anything against natural wood grain.)

Either way, I'm pretty sure this makes my year. :metal:

Pingu

NOOT NOOT
Reaction score
Imma order the Pro 28" with the ebony fretboard. Going for the single pickup one so I can add in a slant in neck in the future. As well i'll probably ditch the finish and put a solid colour on it.

I have two paychecks left over after paying bills so might as well.

Reaction score
I'm really GASsing for that 28.625" Pro with 2 passives right now :hbang: Best parts of the Std and Pro in one package. The colours, woods, hardware and design are also pretty much spot on what I want... Although I really wouldn't mind that ebony board :)

If I wind up with more cash than I need after summer then I might well order one! That's some amazing value right there.

From the page:
For proper intonation set low string to F# below regular E. Then normal tuning up from there.
Is that not supposed to be F# below B, then E?

Setnakt

il Brutto
Reaction score
Is that not supposed to be F# below B, then E?

Correct, although baritone B is not generally considered a "standard" tuning for whatever reason so :agreed:

I would just like to reiterate for the benefit of no one in particular that Rondo would seem to be totally awesome and superior to all other guitar companies. That is all. :hbang:

LordCashew

Death Punch for Cutie
Reaction score
Seriously considering pulling the trigger on the 830. It's exactly what I want minus an ebony board and possibly a different finish. Only $700?! How long do I have to weigh my options before these are gone?

AgileLefty

hates brand snobs
Reaction score
just a thought guys. if you do not see a color/scale/fretboard option that you are interested in, email kurt and ask him if he can add the option for the one you would like to the website.

that is exactly what i did on the 3rd run. he only had one or two options for lefties, so i emailed him and later that day he replied back with "check the website now", and he added a lefty option for just about every model!!

gotta love the customer service you get from this man.

Lankles

Fuelled by Chicken alone.
Reaction score
I am about a 5th of Jack away from putting deposits on at least two of those.

(Un)Luckily I am out of Jack, for now.

LordCashew

Death Punch for Cutie
Reaction score
just a thought guys. if you do not see a color/scale/fretboard option that you are interested in, email kurt and ask him if he can add the option for the one you would like to the website.

that is exactly what i did on the 3rd run. he only had one or two options for lefties, so i emailed him and later that day he replied back with "check the website now", and he added a lefty option for just about every model!!

gotta love the customer service you get from this man.

I told Kurt I wanted the 830 with ebony board and ash wings in charcoal, and that if he could do any two of those options he'd have my deposit today.

He thanked me for my "detailed input" and told me he'd consider it for future production.

Sounds fair enough. Do you guys think he'll do it? It seems like a viable option set, and every other intrepid run has sold pretty quickly...

')