Ahhhh Agile! Spoilt For Choice!

• Thread starter skeletor88
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

skeletor88

The Devil
Reaction score
Hey all,

So I'm ordering my first seven string and I'm pretty happy with the specs on these Interceptors. All I've gotta do now is choose a finish!! :wallbash:

I started off with the tribal green in mind but I noticed on rondo music yesterday that they have this new dark green that kinda reminds me of the whole H.R Giger Alien Green.

Interceptor27TribalGreen.jpg

Interceptor27TribalGreen2.jpg

Interceptor27DarkGreen2.jpg

Interceptor27DarkGreen.jpg

I really like both but would like to hear anyone else's views / opinions on the finishes.

Cheers guys!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

COBHC

Belongs On 1 String
Reaction score
Ive currently got a black flame interceptor. Looking to pickup a 27" one. Im deciding still between the dark green with ebony board and the tribal green with maple board.

The dark green may be a limited run. New color thats never been offered. Id go with that if I were you.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Dark green with ebony board. Just stunning. And then tell your friends that it's a $2500 custom, because it looks it.

skeletor88

The Devil
Reaction score
Dark green with ebony board. Just stunning. And then tell your friends that it's a $2500 custom, because it looks it.

haha yeah man! ill just link a whole bunch of guitar terms with made up shit to my drummer friends and see how they react.

"yeah its a 2014 model prototype designed by myself and Pin from Sikth.......its ahhh a locking,fixed,floating,uber whammy bridge with a mahogany D string and a black machine tunermatic pickup......for the neck we chose a type of wood that we genetically engineered from pikachu's spinal marrow and gandalf's beard.....with some chipboard thrown in for good measure.........yeah man totally U.S. custom shit....... set me back $3000" :p

Absaloms Axe

Djently Disturbed!
Reaction score
Both of them Look sick!
I would choose the Dark-green one too
just because it doesn't look that penetrating, more decent... and waiting in the dark to attack ;-)

Scali

Banned
Reaction score
Another vote for ebony here. I love the looks and the sound of ebony. As they say, once you go black, you can't go back ;)

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I want both but I like the darker green a little bit more.

punisher911

blah blah blah
Reaction score
yeah.. this sucks.. I want to order two for sure..

pure white w/ebony fb.... tasty...
natural w/maple fb... oh yeah..

both 27" scales though. I was playing my 725 I got from Keith today.. I really noticed the brightness of the maple board. At the same time.. damn my Vader pumps out great lows with the drop A. I'm sure the Blackouts might help.

leigh321f

The Sexecutioner
Reaction score
i jus ordered the blue flame 725 :D but if i was goin green... id hav2 say the tribal wit ebony fretboard... that thing is sick lookin!

TheSixthWheel

bangetzit
Reaction score
I think roughly $1100 AUD, give or take a bit if customs decides to rape me. I dont know how they can do them for so cheap!

I ordered a Septor pro 7 - 27" purple quilt w/ maple fretboard and for the shipping I was quoted US$162.97. Expensive, but I don't give a shit. AU$900 for a custom? Yes please. Any guitar of the same specs in Australia would instantly be jacked up to around $2,000 and they still wouldn't give you a hardcase.

skeletor88

The Devil
Reaction score
I ordered a Septor pro 7 - 27" purple quilt w/ maple fretboard and for the shipping I was quoted US$162.97. Expensive, but I don't give a shit. AU$900 for a custom? Yes please. Any guitar of the same specs in Australia would instantly be jacked up to around $2,000 and they still wouldn't give you a hardcase.

So true man, Australian prices are messed up, I can see myself buying from agile a lot in the future :)

')