Ahhhh Agile! Spoilt For Choice!

• Thread starter skeletor88
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dr Terror

Reaction score
I ordered a Septor pro 7 - 27" purple quilt w/ maple fretboard and for the shipping I was quoted US$162.97. Expensive, but I don't give a shit. AU$900 for a custom? Yes please. Any guitar of the same specs in Australia would instantly be jacked up to around $2,000 and they still wouldn't give you a hardcase.

Too true, I was this close to buying a 7 string Xiphos @ $1500 AUD new, then literally overnight, price turns to $2500 (Source: Muso's corner website). Currently this close to pulling the trigger on an Interceptor, good to know what I'm in for cost wise. 200 AUD for delivery isnt a raw deal, the 7 string Xiphos' on US Ebay ask for that & more (All up with shipping average = $1300AUD, still a possiblity for me). Even if customs ask for their 10% gst (plus another 50 bux for "admin" costs :rolleyes:), the Agiles are a steal.

On topic, Go the dark green dude. I want a purple one, but Dark green looks awesome.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Mate,

May i strongly suggest the dark green, it is probably one of the best looking guitars in the history of music.

Regards, TMR.

teacup-chihuahua-litter-runt-newborns.jpg

skeletor88

The Devil
Reaction score
Well everyone I ordered the dark green one today :D I really began to like the finish more and more throughout the week.

Thanks for your opinions and feedback!

NGD SOON! :hbang:

')