Ahoy from Australia

• Thread starter 77smk77
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

77smk77

Reaction score
Hello everybody.

My name is Shane and I live in Sydney, Australia.

You might notice that I actually joined this community nearly a year ago. The reason I am posting now is because although I joined so long ago, I have never contributed to the site in any way and have rarely looked at anything posted on here so I guess I am still new to all this. If I remember correctly, I joined this site to enquire about a 7 string that was for sale but didn't get around to doing it. I am in the market for another 7 string so naturally a lot of my research has lead me here. After spending many hours of reading reviews, opinions and tips, I decided that this was a pretty awesome community and I would like to be an active part of it

Anyway. I have been playing guitar for 15 years but I have only been taking it seriously for the past 5 years. I play in a band named "The World In Cinematic". Please feel free to check us out (You will have to Google us because I don't know how to make a link...sorry). I only have the one 7 string but as I stated earlier, I am in the market for another one. The one I have is a Schecter Damien 7. It has served me well for the past year as something to have a bit of fun with but my band recently made the decision to go down the 7 string path so I am hoping to get myself something a bit better for my birthday next month.

Thank you for enduring my two paragraph post. I feel that I used so many words but didn't really get to say a lot so I am looking forward to reaching out to as many of you as possible so we can get to know each other. I'm sure we will get along wonderfully.

Thank You.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

')