Akercocke

• Thread starter distressed_romeo
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

distressed_romeo

F'king ............
Forum MVP
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDBubA1JIeQ (NWS due to partial nudity)

Any fans here? I'm not sure how big they are in the US, but they're one of the most respected extreme metal bands over here in the UK. This video's off 'Choronzon', their best album IMHO.

Full marks for using Parker Flys. Someone needs to give them a couple of sevens though!:hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
their last disc was fucking AMAZING. cant wait for the new one.

LordOVchaoS

NUDE MAN!
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Ackercocke kicks major ass! I've been listening to them for 4-5 years or so. Their videos make them twice as cool! USUALLY the chicks DO get naked!

Karl Hungus

You're no daisy.
Contributor
Reaction score
Been a fan of theirs since their second album came out. Fucking love everything they've done, and cannot wait for a new album. :yesway:

distressed_romeo

F'king ............
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Has anyone else go the edition of the last album ('Words that go unspoken, deeds that go undone') that comes with a DVD? Their new guitarist (ex-The Berzerker) has some serious chops...:shred:

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone else go the edition of the last album ('Words that go unspoken, deeds that go undone') that comes with a DVD? Their new guitarist (ex-The Berzerker) has some serious chops...:shred:

hell yeah, that DVD is awesome.

"This...is the new hate eternal album...is brutal! BUT-- they don't know Satan like Akercocke know Satan!"

That and "Blast Vader" :lol:

Aghorasilat

33rd degree
Contributor
Reaction score

Any fans here? I'm not sure how big they are in the US, but they're one of the most respected extreme metal bands over here in the UK. This video's off 'Choronzon', their best album IMHO.

Full marks for using Parker Flys. Someone needs to give them a couple of sevens though!:hbang:

I am a fan !Very great record the last one...

Karl Hungus

You're no daisy.
Contributor
Reaction score
hell yeah, that DVD is awesome.

"This...is the new hate eternal album...is brutal! BUT-- they don't know Satan like Akercocke know Satan!"

That and "Blast Vader" :lol:

"They are probably queers!" :lol:

Aghorasilat

33rd degree
Contributor
Reaction score

They are a very solid band. I was blwon away when Neil Kernon showed them to me.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
They also actually have the coolest image of any metal band.

')