Albums you're looking forward to

• Thread starter Makelele
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nats

Reaction score
dillinger escape plan
dream theater
korn

Shaman

Reaction score
Did you hear a new Nevermore album is in the works?

Jeff Loomis said that they are going to the studio in April(?) so yeah, there's a new album comig. And yes, I am very much looking to it :shred:

Then:

-Dimmu Borgir - In Sorte Diaboli
-Mayhem - Ordo Ab Chao
-Machine Head - The Blackening

And of course the new Opeth :hbang:

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Becoming the Archetype's "The physics of fire" is gonna rule...but gotta wait until May :( lol, I want it now!

NecroSamist

Necrophagist fanboy
Reaction score
New Necrophagist! Especially since i heard they're recording the next album exclusively on 7's...:wallbash:

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
The ones I'm looking forward to the most right now are Opeth's new album, and Porcupine Tree's "Fear of a Blank Planet" that comes out in April.

I didn't know PT had a name for their new album, nor did I know it was only two months away. Fuck yeah. They played a set's worth of the new material last time I saw them, and it was SERIOUSLY heavy - first time I could really hear the Opeth influence in their work. On the downside, their vocal melodies were a bit too repetitive - comapre their older material to In Absentia or Deadwing, and you'll hear what I mean. Hopefully by the time they get into the studio it'll have opened up a little, but either way I'm optimistic. :yesway:

Chalk me up for the new Opeth, and from the most recent clip Vince posted, the Asylum album too. :metal:

Also, last I heard work was still slowly underway for the third Gordian Knot disc. :yesway:

Enmesarra

Reaction score
Nile, Dying Fetus, Katatonia, Origin, Dimension Zero...those are the ones I remember now

DelfinoPie

Whoopsie Daisy!
Contributor
Reaction score
The new john 5 album and the buckethead album "Pepper's Ghost" i pre-ordered.

CL7

Gangsta Guitarist
Reaction score
The new...Ill Niño, Zion(reggaeton artist), Flaw, Soilwork, Scar Symmetry, Nothingface, Chimaira, Sevendust, Kittie, and Korn

Latest posts

')