Albums you're looking forward to

• Thread starter Makelele
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Makelele

Reaction score
The ones I'm looking forward to the most right now are Opeth's new album, and Porcupine Tree's "Fear of a Blank Planet" that comes out in April.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Karl Hungus

You're no daisy.
Contributor
Reaction score
New albums from Dream Theater, Opeth, Type O Negative, and a few others I can't think of offhand.

I know there's more, but my brain won't work.

Mr. S

tacos?
Reaction score
Dream Theater, Opeth (didnt know there was a new one coming out until now) and the new korn one...um i cant think of any others off the top of my head

Makelele

Reaction score
Dream Theater, Opeth (didnt know there was a new one coming out until now) and the new korn one...um i cant think of any others off the top of my head

Well, he has just started writing it. Here's a quote from Opeth.com:

2007-01-01

Mikael has started writing for what is supposed to be the 9th Opeth record and is also working on a as of yet unnamed side project. The members of the band wish to extend a big "thank you" to all our fans worldwide who came and saw us on the "Ghost reveries" world tour 2005/2006. Thanks also to the promoters and agents who made this tour possible. We hope to see you again soon!

Mr. S

tacos?
Reaction score
awesome, theres nothing better than a knowing a new opeth album is on the way :D

Jarrett

Metal Wolf
Contributor
Reaction score
New Machine Head album

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
New Dream Theater, Symphony X, EssenEss(Steve Smyths instrumental CD)
and new Nevermore.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
New Sevendust cd is coming out soon... hopefully better than their last album since Sonny Mayo joined. :squint: They used to be one of my favorites but that last album seemed kinda unispired since Clint Lowery left and started up Dark New Day.... oh speaking of which, the new Dark New Day album too! :lol:

Skeksis

Closed Eye Visuals
Reaction score
Symphony X's "Paradise Lost", Adagio's "Archangels in Black" and Meshuggah's "whatever the fuck they decide to call it".

Lozek

Desk Magnetic
Contributor
Reaction score
Scarve, Type O, Machine Head, Down, Meshuggah

god_puppet

Reaction score
Dream Theater, Scarve, Meshuggah, Opeth, Nevermore and Winds

Damn I forgot Dillinger Escape Plan and Biomechanical

')