Alesis SR-16 Drum Machine

TheSixthWheel

bangetzit
Reaction score
Okay, this is YET ANOTHER item I purchased in the past, thinking I'd use it and sure enough, I brought it home and haven't touched it. So here's the skinny:
Brief & Accurate Description of gear: 100% perfectly functional and cosmetically flawless Alesis SR-16 drum machine.
Modifications: None
Accessories: Comes with power adaptor and loads of instructional Alesis propaganda. Basically, it's got all the candy included when you purchase one of these things new, being that this one IS completely new.
Contact Info: PM me here
References: eBay My World - thesixthwheel and I've had positive dealings here on ss.org with HaGGuS, Barrett and wi77iam.
Price: I'm looking for AU$300, but I'm flexible. PM me and hopefully we'll work something out. Even interested in trade. Show me what you got. I bought this thing maybe a year or two ago for AU$350. Seeing as it's never been used, I believe the price is fair - considering they're going for $400 new in stores these days.
Pictures:
aDSCF1241.jpg

aDSCF1243.jpg

aDSCF1245.jpg

aDSCF1246.jpg

aDSCF1248.jpg

aDSCF1251.jpg

aDSCF1253.jpg

aDSCF1254.jpg

aDSCF1262.jpg

aDSCF1263.jpg

aDSCF1265.jpg

:yesway: Thanks people.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Latest posts