Alex Bois

• Thread starter ReznoERG
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ReznoERG

Tickle my pickle PLZ
Reaction score
I hope I don't seem like a retard but has Alex Bois been doing anything music related recently? I haven't heard anything about him since he got the boot from Periphery. I feel like if he was, I may like his stuff.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Zalbu

More time than skill
Reaction score
Does anybody know why he left the band in the first place? There doesn't seem to be any bad blood between him and the members in Periphery.

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Don't know but he used to play in a band before Periphery. Does anyone remember what it was called? I remember seeing this really crappy quality music video on Youtube and the song rocked. Sounded pretty similar to Meshuggah.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I believe he just got tired of touring but I could be wrong.

Cynic

Bored Stiff
Reaction score
Don't know but he used to play in a band before Periphery. Does anyone remember what it was called? I remember seeing this really crappy quality music video on Youtube and the song rocked. Sounded pretty similar to Meshuggah.

a different self.

bandinaboy

SS.org Unsui
Reaction score
Last I saw from, he is bar-tending/working at a penthouse. Although I could be wrong, seems to be giving him just as much if not greater happiness.

imgarrett

Reaction score
I often a wish a few guitarists from bands that have broken up would put out their own material. There's too much talent going to waste nowadays it seems.

Pat_tct

Reaction score
afaik he left because he didn't enjoy the touring too much at the end.
plus he wanted to work at a bar.
i believe the bar he works in is his own. or at least he is co-owner or something.

haven't heard music from him lately. hook him up on fb. he post regularly and puts up pics and all that. but everything seemed to be bar-related.

Zalbu

More time than skill
Reaction score
I often a wish a few guitarists from bands that have broken up would put out their own material. There's too much talent going to waste nowadays it seems.
Not a guitarist, but Elliot Coleman ;_;

Zalbu

More time than skill
Reaction score
Actually Elliot is a fantastic guitarist :lol:

Most recent stuff he's done AFAIK is Zelliack about a year ago
Well yeah, he shreds like a ............, but you know what I mean. :fawk: Him and Zack were working on a full length Zelliack album before they put it on hiatus for whatever reason. :ugh:

Lianoroto

Reaction score
I feel like we all should sign a petition that forces Misha to continuously slap all of his friends(Casey Sabol, Elliot Coleman etc.) into making the music we all know they can make. Too much talent to just let it rot away inside...

ReznoERG

Tickle my pickle PLZ
Reaction score
I feel like we all should sign a petition that forces Misha to continuously slap all of his friends(Casey Sabol, Elliot Coleman etc.) into making the music we all know they can make. Too much talent to just let it rot away inside...

Just not Jacob Tull......

Latest posts

')