ALIENS

• Thread starter jaretthale78
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

7 Strings of Hate

Mid-Level Asshole
Contributor
Reaction score
Here is the list of things I've seen. I don't do any drugs, take any meds or drink.

1. The very first unexplainable thing I have seen was quite a sight to behold and was visible over a long time period, about 5 or 6 minutes. I was around 12 years old I suppose. A formation of metallic objects were suspended in the sky in a formation that was as follows: There were three rows, the top row had 6 objects, the next 5 and the next 4. The object's shape were not clearly discernible because they were metallic and possible spinning very quickly, but they gave the impression of being oval. The objects sat still in the sky and every so often two of the objects would trade places in the formation. The movement was very fast and sudden. The movements of the objects were the most shocking element of the spectacle. Each switch took a fraction of a second and the movements were completely random. The objects went out of sight only because the vehicle I was sitting still in for 5-6 minutes drove away. I was a passenger, so unfortunately I couldn't stay and watch. All the other people in the vehicle weren't as interested in the objects as I was.
2. The second object was seen on a clear night when I was standing outside talking to a friend. I was 17 years old. There was a bright red object that went from one side of the skyline to the other in a few seconds.
3. The third is the only thing on this list that was seen near my house. This was recent, last year sometime. I was walking with my cousin and band mate and we both froze in our tracks when we saw what appeared to be an enormous amount of blue police lights flying through the air at shoulder level only about 50 feet away. There was no accompanying sound whatsoever. We live nearly a mile from any road in that direction and there is a myriad of trees as well as a huge hill being between us and the road. This visual was intense, brilliant blue light streaking through the trees only feet away in dead silence is eerier than words can deliver.
4. This occurrence was late last year. I was driving alone down a familiar road and saw a bright neon green light. At the first instant I thought of fireworks, after it sat still for quite some time I knew what I was seeing. When I realized what I was looking at for a bit the object made its escape. It went downward and then shot away and disappeared right in my sight. During this manuever it left a bright green glowing trail behind it that faded shortly after its departure from my sight.
5. This sighting is very similar to the last one. This time the light was white and the instant I spotted the object it moved rapidly leaving behind a trail that disappeared after a short time. This object vanished within seconds after I spotted it. It was on a stretch of road within a mile of the previous sighting and had the same characteristics, just a different color.

While i believe you saw these things, your making this huge assumption that blinky lights = little green space men. In reality there is absolutly NO correlation between the two. Its been put there by sci fi, the media, and a million other things that have given people a predisposed notion that if you dont know what a light in the sky is, its automatically a space ship.

I see this all the time on that ghost hunters show(i dont watch it). A lamp will fall over or a board will creak and the guys will freak out. Now, there is no proof what so ever that a fucking ghost is doing that, but people still watch it, and the unrealistic connections are made that if a broom falls over while we are looking for ghosts, then obviously there is a ghost.
Its funny because when a board creeks or a broom falls over when they ARNT looking for ghosts, i'm sure they consider it normal.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

7 Strings of Hate

Mid-Level Asshole
Contributor
Reaction score
I welcome the research of travelling forward in time.

While ethically it's not entirely sound, I find the prospect of it utterly amazing.

I dont think traveling to the future is unethical personally. I could totally see that for the past, but i dont feel future travel is really bad.

I think time travel is possible, but through natural means. Time runs differently all over the place. Next to a large massed body, it runs slower, and out in space it runs faster. So humans could harness that, but i'm not sure what the practical purpose would be because apperently(currently) it looks pretty apperent that backwards time travel isnt possible. If it were, people would be popping up in history. Which leads me to believe that either reverse time travel ISNT possible, OR, your going to travel to a different timeline that is split from ours and that there are an infinite amount of timelines with every possible out come that can happen does.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
Some of the world's best brains don't think we'll ever be able to travel back in time, but there was a time when the world's best brains thought the world was flat so let's not use that as gospel.

I don't think it will be possible personally, and if it was I wouldn't want it to happen (thankfully I don't think I'll live long enough to find out). The ramifications of travelling back in time (i.e. ontological paradoxes, predestination paradoxes) are just not worth thinking about. Many films have predicted the possible outcomes of this kind of situation, none of them good, and while I'm fully aware that films shouldn't be seen as scientifically sound in any way, I think they convey the moral gist of it more or less in line with my beliefs on the matter.

I'm of the train of thought that some things should just be left alone, so hypothetically speaking if time travel was possible, I think there would be a lot of controvesy surrounding the issue, in fact I can just picture the Channel 4 coverage now :lol:

7 Strings of Hate

Mid-Level Asshole
Contributor
Reaction score
Some of the world's best brains don't think we'll ever be able to travel back in time, but there was a time when the world's best brains thought the world was flat so let's not use that as gospel.

I don't think it will be possible personally, and if it was I wouldn't want it to happen (thankfully I don't think I'll live long enough to find out). The ramifications of travelling back in time (i.e. ontological paradoxes, predestination paradoxes) are just not worth thinking about. Many films have predicted the possible outcomes of this kind of situation, none of them good, and while I'm fully aware that films shouldn't be seen as scientifically sound in any way, I think they convey the moral gist of it more or less in line with my beliefs on the matter.

I'm of the train of thought that some things should just be left alone, so hypothetically speaking if time travel was possible, I think there would be a lot of controvesy surrounding the issue, in fact I can just picture the Channel 4 coverage now :lol:

I pretty much agree with all that, but in fairness, back in the day the greatist brains GUESSED that the world was flat. These days, our brains atleast have some science behind them, so i would be inclined to think they are PROBABLY closer to right than not.

I personally dont think its possible either. Although, i was just watching a show where they said that since space time are linked as space-time, that since all space that exists, exists right now, then so does all time since they are linked, and it make me kind of think about that for a while.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
That's a good point. I used that specific example to convey the point that while that they are 100% certain that time travel backwards will never be possible, it doesn't necessarily mean that's the case, as in the future things may exist, or we may have more advanced knowledge about the universe that we live in that makes what was once considered impossible possible.

I never like to get too carried away with "here and now" as I think it can potentially limit what we are able to see and acheive.

right_to_rage

Avant Temporal
Reaction score

This interview is good for both basic theory, and speculative fringe awesomeness. There are some great extra terrestrial conspiracy theorists out there; Freeman Perspective, David Icke, David Wilcock ^, The Disclosure Project (the most credible), William Cooper (dead)... there are thousands of them. I have always believed that aliens have visited this planet, and are either known about by our government or they predate modern society.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Well, a couple things pop out. First, faster than light travel might not practically be possible. Living beings, might never ever beable to do that no matter how advanced.

Then theres the question of motivation. Does anyone thing that advanced beings would travel eons just to NOT contact us or just abduct some back woods hillbilly to probe? Its pretty unlikely.

For some reason people think technology = better beings. Look at us,we can harness the atom, travel into space ect.... and WE are STILL doing some of the dumbest shit possible.

Well if its possible in nature, its possible with technology, its just a case of how. We're already researching theories on how to do it, its not out of the question we could be doing it in a few hundred or thousand years.

The fact they are advanced might be exactly why they don't contact us. They would obviously have a lot of technology we don't, and would be far more advanced than us biologically and socially. Seeing what we are doing to our world now might make them hesitant. Introducing yourselves to a new race isn't something you just do. It takes a lot of planning, judging the best way to do it and how people will react. All these sighting could simply be a pre-cursor of aliens planing their public introduction. And as for abducting, don't we research nature the same way now? We harvest, dissect and explore, these aliens could just be doing the same thing. However I think most of the abduction stories are pretty fabricated, just inspired individuals wanting to take it to the next level.

And we are very primitive man. Sure we can do some cool shit, but in terms of what we're capable of, we've only scratched the surface. Providing we don't self-destruct and destroy our world, we could do anything we put our minds to.

7 Strings of Hate

Mid-Level Asshole
Contributor
Reaction score
That's a good point. I used that specific example to convey the point that while that they are 100% certain that time travel backwards will never be possible, it doesn't necessarily mean that's the case, as in the future things may exist, or we may have more advanced knowledge about the universe that we live in that makes what was once considered impossible possible.

I never like to get too carried away with "here and now" as I think it can potentially limit what we are able to see and acheive.

Absolutly. You hear time and time again of foods or chemicals that 10 year ago were "perfectly fine" for you, and now, after some technology has advanced they are saying the same shit causes cancer and other issues.

I'd be pretty positive that theorys on space and time(the majority of which are purely theoretical but based on some science) have a lot of issues in them that are flat out wrong.

7 Strings of Hate

Mid-Level Asshole
Contributor
Reaction score
Well if its possible in nature, its possible with technology, its just a case of how. We're already researching theories on how to do it, its not out of the question we could be doing it in a few hundred or thousand years.

The fact they are advanced might be exactly why they don't contact us. They would obviously have a lot of technology we don't, and would be far more advanced than us biologically and socially. Seeing what we are doing to our world now might make them hesitant.

Sure its possible in nature, but that doesnt mean at all that we are capable of it.

Just because a race has advanced technology says NOTHING of their morals or behavior and i think its naive to assume so.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
Absolutly. You hear time and time again of foods or chemicals that 10 year ago were "perfectly fine" for you, and now, after some technology has advanced they are saying the same shit causes cancer and other issues.

I'd be pretty positive that theorys on space and time(the majority of which are purely theoretical but based on some science) have a lot of issues in them that are flat out wrong.

Hey, look at us being respectful and not being assholes to each other, turns out we can do it after all :lol:

Maybe it was that advanced knowledge that made what was once considered impossible possible...

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Sure its possible in nature, but that doesnt mean at all that we are capable of it.

Just because a race has advanced technology says NOTHING of their morals or behavior and i think its naive to assume so.

We aren't capable of it now, but its very likely we will be able to at some point down the line. Technology evolves to overcome problems, and faster than light travel will be a valuable solution in the future when we have used up our resources and are overpopulated. We will need to solve it, or we will die.

And I'm not saying necessarily they will be more civilized, or whether its dependant on technology, but do you really think a civilization from a planet light years away from us, in a completely different stage of evolution, is goingh to abide my the same social guidelines as us? Its like when the Americas were first discovered; there will either be violence or understanding and that depends on whether we can put our differences aside. I mean the human race is vastly different socially in just a hundred years from what it was, what sort of differences might we have with another species far more advanced, with their own language, own ideas etc etc.

Demiurge

Reaction score
I'd like to keep an open mind about things. The existence of aliens is plausible really because anything surrounding them (technology, etc.) can't be completely ruled-out.

However, the big sticking point for me is the idea that a civilization could become so advanced to where the technology for, um, doing "alien stuff" is possible. It's hard to comprehend.

Humans are still only about 100 years past the technological breakthrough of realizing that washing our hands was a good idea and we're lucky we haven't blown up the fucking plant.

LUCKY7

ɹǝʇlǝʞs ɹǝʇlǝɥ
Reaction score
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• disc1.jpg
    disc1.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 80
  • disk2.jpg
    disk2.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 81

7 Strings of Hate

Mid-Level Asshole
Contributor
Reaction score
And I'm not saying necessarily they will be more civilized, or whether its dependant on technology, but do you really think a civilization from a planet light years away from us, in a completely different stage of evolution, is goingh to abide my the same social guidelines as us? Its like when the Americas were first discovered; there will either be violence or understanding and that depends on whether we can put our differences aside. I mean the human race is vastly different socially in just a hundred years from what it was, what sort of differences might we have with another species far more advanced, with their own language, own ideas etc etc.

Havnt you seen district 13 man?? :lol: Thats a troo story!

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
I'd like to keep an open mind about things. The existence of aliens is plausible really because anything surrounding them (technology, etc.) can't be completely ruled-out.

However, the big sticking point for me is the idea that a civilization could become so advanced to where the technology for, um, doing "alien stuff" is possible. It's hard to comprehend.

Humans are still only about 100 years past the technological breakthrough of realizing that washing our hands was a good idea and we're lucky we haven't blown up the fucking plant.

:agreed:

')