Alienware Desktop For Sale...

• Thread starter ToneCrafter
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ToneCrafter

Tone Magician
Reaction score
Sup everyone...

Unfortunately, bills are forcing me to sell my desktop computer/recording station.

It's an Alienware case, but has new parts in it since this past April.

Below is a list:

Green Alienware Case (In perfect shape)
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2 ghz
Abit IP35 Pro Motherboard
eVGA Nvidia 7900 GTX 512mb (w/SLI Connector)
120 gig HDD
PC Power & Cooing 510 Turbo Express power
2 Gigs Crucial Balistix Ram
Audigy 2 ZS Soundcard
CD/DVD burner
DVD Rom
2.1 Speaker System

It's a great system and sure to please. I'd like to get $460 shipped. I'll definitely entertain good offers though.

Thanks for looking everyone. :)

*bump* Price reduction.

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ToneCrafter

Tone Magician
Reaction score

Here's a few. Let me know if you need more.

005.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

FoxZero

Zero Imperfections
Reaction score
I'd be all over that if it had a beefyer processor, but that can be upgraded right? I really don't know much about PCs.

Also does the video card support Shader 3.0? Sorry I can't look it up from where I am at (School).

I am a game designer in need of a machine that can at least test the new high end games, this could end my search real quick. If anyone cares I am working with Leadwerks 2.0.

Groff

Medicine Chief/RHLC©
Contributor
Reaction score
I'd be all over that if it had a beefyer processor, but that can be upgraded right? I really don't know much about PCs.

As long as it's Intel, and uses an LGA775 socet, yes. you can put a quad core in there if you wanted :yesway:

FoxZero

Zero Imperfections
Reaction score
As long as it's Intel, and uses an LGA775 socet, yes. you can put a quad core in there if you wanted :yesway:

Ok thanks that clears that up for me. I need to think this over. Don't count on me though I still have to come up with some quick cash.

ToneCrafter

Tone Magician
Reaction score
Sorry, haven't checked this thread in a while. I pm'd you.

Yeah, the video card definitely supports Shader 3.0

XxMeSaBoOGiExX

Reaction score
I've got a few things that you might be interested in such as..

Rare 1985 Randall All Tube High Gain All Tube USA RGT100ES (Also a model used by Dimebag in mid 80's but not to be mistaken for the Solidstate RG100ES Version... (Note: Need 6L6 Power Tubes.. Works perfectly just sold the power tubes seperately when I needed cash.. But ended up switching to rack gear and lost interest in it but it still has a set of 5 12ax7 Preamp Tubes.) this is a pure 80's head that scream rock and metal. Selling it for $650.00

Line 6 XT LIve Floorboard Effects

Ashdown Peacemaker 60 All Tube UK Head

ToneCrafter

Tone Magician
Reaction score
I've got a few things that you might be interested in such as..

Rare 1985 Randall All Tube High Gain All Tube USA RGT100ES (Also a model used by Dimebag in mid 80's but not to be mistaken for the Solidstate RG100ES Version... (Note: Need 6L6 Power Tubes.. Works perfectly just sold the power tubes seperately when I needed cash.. But ended up switching to rack gear and lost interest in it but it still has a set of 5 12ax7 Preamp Tubes.) this is a pure 80's head that scream rock and metal. Selling it for $650.00

Line 6 XT LIve Floorboard Effects

Ashdown Peacemaker 60 All Tube UK Head

Thanks for the offer, bro. Unfortunately, none of that gear really floats my boat. I appreciate it though. :)

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
Would you trade it for a BC Rich Bich Custom or maybe a custom unfinished Ibanez 7 string explorer guitar?

ToneCrafter

Tone Magician
Reaction score
Thanks for the interest, bro. Unfortunately, that axe just doesn't float my boat.

Bobby

Reaction score
I'm confused the case badge says AMD64. Did you upgrade the mobo and cpu?

')