All he wanted was a poptart...

• Thread starter soliloquy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dooky

Reaction score
I hope they kick the shit out of him in prison. What a bastard:noplease:

flexkill

Vodka & PentaTonic
Reaction score
Is this the mom that was screaming at a member of the forum here a while back for playing his guitar to much??? :lol: I wish I could find that video he took of his mom going full retard on him...:lol:

JEngelking

Gravity is Shifting!
Reaction score
Is this the mom that was screaming at a member of the forum here a while back for playing his guitar to much??? :lol: I wish I could find that video he took of his mom going full retard on him...:lol:

Didn't know he was a member here. :spock:

AxeHappy

Reaction score
Is eating a pop tart from your own house even a crime? I don't see how he can be charged with anything...

will_shred

Wannabe audio engineer
Reaction score
Is eating a pop tart from your own house even a crime? I don't see how he can be charged with anything...

From what I understand kids can be charged with damn near anything now days.

I'm not sure what provisions of the legal system makes it possible, but I have heard cases of many kids being actually locked away for things that are well, just things kids tend to do. Which is all perfectly legal.

Mayhew

Reaction score
No, don't do your Mom's drugs, or steal her poptarts. And I swear to god if you run out of chicken Mcnuggets at the drive thru I'm calling 911!

Had a friend's Mom accuse us of stealing her frozen OJ once.

pink freud

Reaction score
She should be charged with wasting public resources. Police cost money.

matt397

Tr00f
Reaction score
Unless the kid was actually not a kid and was an adult I fail to see how that could be considered as theft. She is the guardian of the child, the child resides there and the child is the responsibility of the guardian. Reason #3927 why I don't have the patience to be a cop.

Don Vito

Reaction score
All I wanted was a Poptart, just one Poptart, and she wouldn't give it to me! Just one Poptart!

Ginsu

Reaction score
I used to take pop-tarts from the pantry all the time. I'd always get yelled at (I have three sisters who enjoy a toaster pastry every now and again...twasn't very fair to them), but my mother never called the police.

')