FS All my guitars - Dean CS USA Razorback 7 String V, Jackson KV6, & more!

AhsanU

pew pew.
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Music has been a passion of mine since my late teens, and while I've acquired many guitars over the years, I've kept 4 for sentimental reasons. Alas, time has come to move on and provide these guitars with a new home where someone will actually use them. I've likely logged in maybe an hour or two of guitar playing in the past 2 years or so. As such, I am NOT interested in any trades whatsoever. Additional pictures of the four guitars are available upon request! Below is a quick pick of 3 of the 4 I'm selling. Scroll down for albums of each :)

SzInPrV.jpg

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:
Custom Shop Dean USA Razorback 7 V black with gold bezels, gold razorback inlays. One of one guitar in the world, made by Dean's custom shop several years ago. 25.5" scale, 24 frets, ebony fretboard, Original Floyd Rose tremolo.

Modifications (if any):
Dunlop strap locks, Seymour Duncan Nazgul/Sentient pickups. Pictured with the original pickups I had installed, I've since moved on to the aforementioned pickups.

Accessories (hardshell case etc): Original hardshell case
Location (City,State or City,Country): New York City, or tri-state area.
International OK? : As long as you're willing to pay shipping fees.
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me on these forums.
References (eBay or other forum userid): eBay user ID: ahsanu1, and I've sold so much gear on these forums in the past!
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $3,000 USD OBO, no trades whatsoever. Price includes shipped to the lower 48 in the USA. Paypal family & friends only, fees must be covered if money is being sent via a credit card.
Pictures:

2FOYBC0.jpg

Album can be found here! https://imgur.com/a/i8aN3N5

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:
Jackson USA KV6. This guitar was signed by Corey Beaulieu several years ago when I saw Trivium live. I carried the guitar to Times Square and was directed to the "back" by security and staff because they thought I was in one of the bands performing haha. I had back stage passes where my sister and I met the boys from Trivium and had Corey sign her. I'm fairly attached to this guitar but it too must go. This guitar is also one of the first production KV6's, and it has a finish imperfection from the factory. I was offered the chance to get a new one but it would've taken several months to get one, so I decided to keep it. The finish imperfection is small but can be seen, it's in between the pickups, closer to the bridge. 25.5" scale, ebony fretboard, original Floyd Rose tremolo.

Modifications (if any): Dunlop strap locks.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Original hardshell case
Location (City,State or City,Country): NYC, or tri-state area.
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM me here!
References (eBay or other forum userid): eBay user ID: ahsanu1
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $2,500 USD OBO, no trades. Not willing to budge too much on this since it is signed by the King himself (his middle name is King for those that don't know :p )
Pictures:

QBWVPka.jpg

Album full of pics here: https://imgur.com/a/vOOzr

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Dean USA Razorback V Skulls. This guitar is my first USA made guitar. The vinyl top looks pretty brutal and I always loved it. 24.75" scale, 22 frets, original Floyd Rose tremolo.

Modifications (if any): Seymour Duncan Blackouts, Dunlop Strap locks
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Original Hardshell Case
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me here
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $2,500 USD OBO, no trades. Price includes shipping to the lower 48 USA. PayPal only through the friends & family option. You must cover fees if you're sending money through a credit card.
Pictures:

wUSEDC5.jpg

Album full of pics here: https://imgur.com/a/XPq3mvS

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Dean Razorback Blood Angel V. This is a Korean made Razorback V that I had hand air brushed to replicate the look of Corey Beaulieu's Blood Angel V about 10 years ago at this point. The fretboard was dyed ebony a while back, and it's starting to lose its colour, but it was rosewood before. 22 frets, 24.75" scale, original Floyd Rose tremolo.

Modifications (if any): Seymour Duncan Blackouts, original Floyd Rose, Dunlop strap locks
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Original Hardshell Case.
International OK? : As long as you're willing to pay shipping fees, fine with me!
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me on these forums.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1,000 OBO. No trades. This price includes shipping to the lower 48 states. PayPal only through the friends & family option. You must cover fees if you're sending money through a credit card.
Pictures:

0iY8KfW.jpg

Album full of pics here: https://imgur.com/a/DUFMkmN

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AhsanU

pew pew.
Reaction score
Interested in trades yet?

No, sorry.

I don't play guitar at all anymore. Unless it would mean a quick sale for me, I really wouldn't be interested. Feel free to PM me what you're offering, but just understand it'll likely be a no.

Cheers!

Latest posts