All Shall Perish Appreciation Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
After seeing Francesco shred, I have a lot more faith in him. But I hope the mix doesn't come out like ATD. Wasn't doing it for me.

TXDeathMetal

Lemme smang it girl!
Contributor
Reaction score
Just watched this on facebook and I approve :yesway: I told you guys when I posted the pre-production video to give it a chance and not shoot it down as it was just PRE-PRODUCTION.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
After seeing Francesco shred, I have a lot more faith in him. But I hope the mix doesn't come out like ATD. Wasn't doing it for me.

Everything about this album sounds WAY different than ATD. Much closer to Price of Existence, from what I've heard so far.

DVRP

The HUMANCENTiPAD
Reaction score
I personally lost alot of interest in this band when Chris left. For me, ATD was there best album in everyway. BUT after seeing this its peaked my interest again! Im pretty stoked now .

zeppelinrock34

Reaction score
I hope its as heavy as Price of Existence, but Chris was the man... although the new guy did go to berklee... but that really doesn't mean shit.

MikeH

Bring the gain
Reaction score
Everything about this album sounds WAY different than ATD. Much closer to Price of Existence, from what I've heard so far.

Oh I know that. I just mean the production. Especially the drums. They sounded way too flat.

Encephalon5

Six String Bass Fish
Reaction score
Bad ass. I actually got a shirt with "Your God Can't Save You" When they played in Raleigh last summer. Fucking awesome. I love these guys. Eddie is the coolest dud ever. As is Ben.

Omerta989

Reaction score
the album is very good. A good "return to form" album for these guys :) Can't wait till everyone hears the black metal song:evil:

')