All Shall Perish Appreciation Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I try to see ASP almost as a different band now that Chris is gone. It's gunna be different with him gone obviously and you just gotta make the best of it and try not to compare them to their last releases with a different drummer/guitarist.
With that said, I liked the leads, The new guy has some chops and has got my attention. Can't wait to hear what else he can do. The riffs were simple, almost too simple for my taste.. The breakdowns/chugging were weak though.
But other than that I liked the song. I'd listen to it. Just gotta wait for the album now :)

I Voyager

Reaction score
Uh, this isn't even slightly "wigger slam", or else I'd probably like it. :scratch:
I didn't say that the song in general or the band were "wigger slam," just the song's breakdown, which to me was of the quality of a band like Emmure (not a good thing).

Kali Yuga

Reaction score
I didn't say that the song in general or the band were "wigger slam," just the song's breakdown, which to me was of the quality of a band like Emmure (not a good thing).
Emmure has nothing to do with wigger slam either.

Reaction score
Emmure has nothing to do with wigger slam either.

lolwut.jpg

Reaction score
Solo reminded me of one of the solos on Twisted To Form by Forbidden from like 1990.. :lol:

First song I've heard from this band. LOVE IT.

Darknut

Reaction score
Oh snap. Well the solo was good, as expected. I'm liking it. I think I'll go show my mom real fast.

Homebrew1709

Reaction score
Soooo I missed their last album but I really enjoy The Price of Existence. This track, while pretty awesome, sounds like they're reverting to the "metal mean"...IMO this sounds more like a mix of Black Dahlia Murder and Job For A Cowboy than All Shall Perish. Still, a good track.

Blind Theory

Reaction score
You are SSOOO late on this. haha I don't think it has been posted yet but they released this track in March I think. Good song though. Now THIS is a new release from them:

SotosSW

Reaction score
As far as i know and heared they up-tune the first 7 strings resulting in an 8-string Dropped F# tunned guitar(that makes half step up from Mesuggah's tuning) . Listen to Divine Illusion and you'll see by yourself :hbang:

')